Surprise!!

"Thank you for the surprise guys. You all mean so much to me. If you hadn't come for me I don't know what would have happened." Jade said.

"No thanking us

"No thanking us. We should thank you that we all have such a wonderful team to have backup and support of."Maya said.

Everyone agreed.

"But who thrashed you ?? Which scoundrel trashed you??"Adam asked.

"I don't know, but it was a she, and she was wearing a mask on her eyes. She had the same creepy smile, that I saw with Agnes. She had a bun on her head. When I defended myself another three came to me and started thrashing me. ThenI-I-I, Ow my head, it hurts, "Jade said frowning with her hands on her head.

"Ok ok. Shush Jade. Take some rest Now. I will take you to my room."Adam said.

Then they both went upstairs.

"Hey, Babe" Celine called Jack

"What sweety?"Jack said.

"Do you see the rain outside??"

"What?No?"

"Not about that.About Jade and Adam. You see that they two are getting closer without themselves knowing."

"Yeah!.Know only I see. Remember That day she hugged Adam for giving this secret place?"

"Yes and this few days she is gonna be here is going to be spectacular!"Said Celine and pecked jack with a kiss.

"OH yeah. like us."Jack said and pecked another kiss.