The Dying Situation 2

She went to the back of the university. But she saw no one there.

"Maybe they are on their way still." thought Jade.

She waited and waited. It was getting a little Darker. So she called Celine.

"Where are you, Jade? we are waiting for you!"

"Hey, where are you guys?. You and Adam kept a note to me in the book to come to the back of the university grounds."

"What note?"

"The note you kept inside my note."

"Hey first get out of there.No notes were written to you by us. You always know that we will meet in our place right?"

"Then who kept the note?"

"I kept it."

when Jade was about to turn a large blow hit her head.

It was Agnes.

"I said. you will pay for this. Now PAY ME." said Agnes and started to beat Jade with her teammate. But one of their Blows hit her hard in her head that she hit her head in the metal and blacked out. 

Blood started to pour like a river from her head.

"What have you done?. this was supposed to be only small blows," Miranda asked

"No. I didn't try to kill her. I though-thought she will be scared of us. I didn't know, I--"

"First let's get out of here Before anyone sees us," Miranda said.

It was getting dark and also getting cold minute by minute.

Jade's phone kept on ringing. 

A few minutes passed. Jade opened her eyes slowly but she can't open them.

"He-help," she said in a low voice. She started to shiver.

Then she saw lights in her blury eyes. It was a car.

She can't see who it was but when they came near she recognized it. It was Adam and others

"JAAAADE.JAAAADE"Adams's voice echoed through her head. Celine was crying.

"He-help Adam."She said with her voice so low and passed out again.

Adam lifted her in bridal style and took her to his car.

"JAAADE AAAREE YOUU OOKK??JAAADE OPENN YOUUR EYEES."Rose said , keep on padding her cheek.

But she can only Hear words echoing in her head.

They went to the nearest hospital.

Adam carried her in his arms.

"Doctor, doctor help my friend "Adam pleaded in a panicking voice.

"Don't worry. Nurse Take her to the ICU."Doctor said.

Bloodstains were all over Adam's shirt. He was in shock, sitting on a chair with his hands on his head.

"WHO DID THIS?"Adam whispered to himself in a cry- angered.

"WHOO DID THIS"He shouted.

"We will see that afterward Adam. First, let us wait for the doctor."Maya said.

"Maya said