Shifting and setting

"What did your mom say?"Jade asked.

"She said you are fabulous and an Angel for her. and blah Blah," Adam said Laughing.

"Why am I not an angel to you,?"

"Yes you are and you are more special than that to me," Adam said holding her hand.

"Ok. Now when can I bring my things from my apartment, if I kept on listening to your Romeo lines."Jade laughed after saying this.

"Everything is down in the secret room."

"When did you bring?"

"I asked Jack and Celine to bring before you got discharged. and also I know you will be here."

"Thank you, Adam. You are a good friend" She said by holding his hand.

Then they both went to sleep 

The next day they both have to go to school.

"I feel like not going to college again to that devil but, You too won't go if I don't go."

"No issues Jade. If you don't wanna go You don't have to go. You are ill now."

"No it's just a bruise and not a big deal," Jade said.

"Ok then get ready," Adam said.

Then they both went in a limo to the university. When Agnes saw Jade coming with Adam, she was shocked to see her.

"How did you come here, you were hurt"

"Come from where?"Adam said.

"I mean, In your limo. yeah yeah. in your limo."

"Why are you concerned about me and limo suddenly Agnes?"Jade asked with her head tilted to the side.

"Nothing. jus- just get away from me you creep."Agnes said and Went away hurriedly.

"I think I have a suspicion on her, that she was the one who bet you," Adam said.

"Yeah, Adam. She is the one who bet me."Jade said.

"How do you know that."

"You know she is a little forgettable person that she forgot a witness was there."Jade smiled."I will show you at the recess."

"Ok. I am so interested to see who the witness was!"Adam said Smirking.

They both went inside the class.

"Hey, Jade how are you are you fine?"Rose, Jack, Maya, And Celine came to them asking.