ғᴏᴜʀ

"i'm literally telling the truth

"i'm literally telling the truth."

yeonhee said, right hand holding a lip gloss the other hand with a mirror.

"well, i can't believe he'd talk to you." juyeon muttered, looking in the vanity mirror with her mouth slightly agape as she applied her mascara.

yeonhee pouted. "what's that supposed to mean?" juyeon giggled at her friend's poutyness.

"i mean like, he never talks to anyone besides his friends." she explained herself, closing the mascara after using it.

miri, who was in the room aswell, wasn't paying much attention to whatever her friends' conversation was about. instead, she was fixing her outfit and checking of everything was good.

"miri-ah, pink or peach lip gloss?" yeonhee's big doe eyes looked over at the older. miri hummed and the girl.

"peach. it's cuter."

yeonhee smiled in gratitude before applying the said lip gloss colour on her plumped lips.

"no but seriously, why did areum invite us? especially me?" miri said, still suspicious of the girl that she loathed inviting her to her birthday party. it was strange.

juyeon hummed in agreement. "i agree. it's very odd.. but hey, we're going to our first party!" she cheered.

"besides the kids' birthday parties, yes." yeonhee joked.

yeonhee stared at her reflection, looking at the makeup she's just done after following a tutorial on her phone and she felt as if she achieved the look.

including the white ribbkns in her hair to compliment the baby pink silk dress she wore and a pearl necklace.

now that everyone was ready, yeonhee realized a sudden problem. "guys, how am i suppose to go out if i'm restricted from doing so?"

"simple, just go out like how we got in." miri shrugged, gesturing over to the open window.

yeonhee's jaw dropped, astonished that her friends would expect her to jump out the window to escape her house.

"what, no. i can't do that!"
"why not?"
"cause! what if i break my neck or something?"
"then you go to the hospital, duh."
"and how do i explain to my parents that i broke my freaking neck?!"
"then don't. just play dead."
"miri!"
"it's an option!"

sighing at the two's fighting, juyeon walked past them as she rolled her eyes- making her way to the already open window.

"come on, losers! before we're late!" was the last thing juyeon said before she was gone.

yeonhee gasped, seeing her friend jump out the window so effortlessly- nothing she's seen before besides in the movies. .

miri giggled and ruffled the shorter girl's hair at her shocked expression, finding it adorable.