ɴɪɴᴇ

angry grunts from the teenage vampire could be heard as he stomped in the room, the three boys turning their attention to the practically red jisung

"yo, who pissed in your cereal this morning?" chenle, the vampire's bestfriend asked watching him enter the living and throwing his shoes off.

jisung didn't answer at first, instead he threw himself on the couch and slumped with angry air from his nostrils.

"a fucking vampire i call my fucking father." he grumbled.

a series of 'ohhs' were heard from the boys, instantly understanding he was so upset.

"what is it this time?" donghyuck, a hellhound and one jisung's friends, asked. the youngest groaned out loud, standing abruptly from the couch and walking into kitchen.

"he wants me to train to become the 'king of hell'. like when the fuck did i care about all that? actually, i never did." he took out a bag filled red liquid; blood, and aggressively ripped it open chugging down the beverage and scrunched his nose up right after.

jisung squinted eyes read the contents of the bag and groaned loudly. "who the fuck put AB in the fridge?!" to his dismay the blood way type AB which was his least favourite. claiming it's 'too bitter'.

"that's mine, dumbass!" the sound of renjun's voice rang and jisung sighed, throwing the half-way empty container back into the fridge.

he stomped out the kitchen, ignoring his friends who laughed and joked around about how moody their friend was that upset every time he met his father.

"i'm heading out. don't look for me." was the last thing he said before leaving hell he called home.

on the other side, bae yeonhee layed on her bed, her eyes and nose flushed red and puffy, her cheeks wet with tears and she clutched her kuromi plushie as sobs left her parted lips.

i guess you could call her 'daily crying session'. and today wasn't any different.

her mother just yelled at her for coming home later than she wanted. let's just say she did more than just scolding.

yeonhee sniffled repeatedly, wiping her tears and trying to calm herself down. as her hand grazed her red cheek that displayed a hand print, of course from her darling mother.

her dull eyes stared, spacing out as she realised her situation.

"crying again?"

"what a cryababy."

"you need to stop being so sensitive."

"why are you so weak?"

weak? yeonhee thought. she rose from her bed, she wasn't angry but frustrated. she couldn't stop thinking about the multiple people in her life who had told her so many times that she was a crybaby.