ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

"let go of her before i snap your fucking neck

"let go of her before i snap your fucking neck."

a cold, yet familiar voice said. the vampire gripping yeonhee's sore wrist turned his head around with a smug look on his face.

he clicked his tongue, eyeing jisung up and down before meeting the red, icy cold eyes of the taller yet younger boy.

"and who the hell are you?"

jisung chuckled darkly, shaking his head lightly before making eye contact with him- tongue poking the inside of his cheek

the tension was thick.

"let go of her, joshua." they seemed to be communicating through their eyes of something because they didn't even say a thing but joshua, the one holding yeonhee shuffled away throwing yeonhee on the floor.

looking at jisung one more time, "let's go boys." joshua tapped on of his friends' shoulder before they all collectively ran away, fear radiating from them.

yeonhee on the other hand sat on the dirt floor of the pavement, a look of disbelief on her face as she watched the vampires turn into tiny figures the further they ran.

"freaking assholes!" she yelled, hoping they wouldn't turn around because she knew very well if they did she'd be shivering under their gaze.

the young girl lifted up her gaze and looked up at the tall, white haired male who ruffled it but his eyes emotionless.

yeonhee was use to this however, his crystal eyes didn't bother as much anymore.

"yeonhee, you absolute idi-" suddenly yeonhee stretched her hand out for him to hold. he gave her a 'really' look but yeonhee just insisted.

sighing, jisung reluctantly grabbed her hand that was much tinner than his and helped her up. she dusted her skirt and shoulder before gazing at her burning wrist that started bruising up blue and purple already.

"before you cuss me out," yeonhee pointed a warning finger at him. "i fell asleep at the library and i just went out now."

jisung looked down at her with raised eyebrows in amusement. "i didn't ask, yeon." "i was just letting you know, meanie!"

yeonhee scoffed, folding her arms as she turned her head the other direction with a pout. hearing jisung's footsteps made her snap her head back it him in alarm.

"w-wait!" she was able to squeak out as she reached him with fastened steps. the tall vampire looked at her panting figure, letting out gasps of air as she fanned herself.

"uhm... can i walk with you? i mean you're like a vamp so i don't want other vamps possibly out for me and possibly killing me. you get me?" she asked.

jisung blinked, but he didn't say anything causing yeonhee to groan. "why'd you save me anyway if you were gonna leave anyway..." she muttered under her breathe.