ғɪᴠᴇ

where am i?

where am i?

was the first thing yeonhee thought when she sat up on the bed, eyes not recognising the room she was sleeping in.

she had woken up in an unfamiliar room, guessing she had slept there the night of the party. she was fully clothed, untouched with her everything the same.

and gosh, this headache.

getting off the bed, she rushed out and ran through the halls in a frantic manner. when she made it to the first floor, there were bodies of people passed out on the couch, kitchen counter, tables even the floor.

yeonhee payed no attention to them and stormed out the house. she shuffled for her phone in her purse as she walked down the pavement to go find a taxi.

switching on the device, yeonhee was greeted by missed calls from her miri, juyeon and her butler, doyoung.

the most missed calls being from doyoung as the realization hit her. she didn't tell doyoung about the party.

that was enough to set yeonhee off as she frantically waved her hand for a cab and finally one pulled up.

as she entered, she pressed her phone against her ear to call doyoung while telling the driver her address.

she nervously nibbled her nail, tapping her foot repeatedly in worry. then, he picked up after three rings.

"doyoung! oh my, so sorry for not telling you about the party! i'm on my way home right now."

"it's fine. but you had me very worried. i suggest you hurry now before your parents come back. you're suppose to be at your piano lessons right now."

right, piano!

in rememberance, yeonhee signed and threw her head back and shut her eyes in frustration. every saterday morning she'd go to piano lessons. she's been doing piano since she was in middle school and entered many competitions for it. and won,  ofcourse

it was the only thing yeonhee was interested in as it didn't involve studying.

it had completely slipped her mind last night causing this frenzy.

making it home, yeonhee walked, well more like stumbled her way around the house to sneak up her room again.

but noticing her parent's car, she ran to the tree by the window of the room and somehow climbed up there with no hesitation, in fear of what her parents would do.

she fell in her room, quickly changed into whatever pajamas she could find, and then jumped in her bed slipping her glasses on. in such as rush, she pulled the ribbons she had in her hair out as she layed there.

the sound of her mother's heels boomed so loudly, follwed by yeonhee's growing anxiety. then, the door opened but she could hear that as her eyes were closed.