ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

he set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her.

you could hear his loud footsteps as he entered the gates of his home

you could hear his loud footsteps as he entered the gates of his home. more specifically, the gates of hell.

his eyes were glowing red, clearly showing the anger basically radiating from his body making all the demons around him bow their heads and look away in terror.

he looked calm however his eyes were darkened, hands clenched on his sides and taking huffs of rage.

just as he entered the castle he called his house, the sky turned dark, clouds forming and red lightning flashes on show.

"you're glowing." commented haechan as soon as he noticed jisung's presence which was hard to miss just because of his aura.

clearly, he was upset. but then, when was he not?

"literally." haechan laughed. he was indeed glowing. there was beads of angry sweat all over his body and made him appear to have a glowy appearance.

apon picking up that jisung looked like he wouldn't hesitate to strangle anyone right now, renjun nudged haechan with his foot indicating he should probably shut up before jisung killed him.

which he really could do. and would.

haechan noticed but shrugged. "who shit in your cereal this morning?"

jisung didn't reply. instead he stomped his way to his bedroom door, not even bothering to acknowledge chenle existence as he walked past him their shoulders bumping into eachother causing the chinese to stumble back a bit.

"don't come into my room." the vampire grumbled.

his eyebrows furrowed, watching his bestfriend slam his door shut with no further words. blinking his eyes a few times, chenle looked over at renjun and haechan sitting in the living room who shrugged.

on the other side of the door jisung was huffing and puffing, only seeing red he punched his closet in pure rage- the wooden piece breaking in half, dropping onto the floor with a loud thud.

the grumbling from the sky above worsened, the sky correlating with the vampire's emotions. he is the prince of hell after all.

feeling the air getting hotter by the second, jisung threw his hoodie over his head and ran his fingers through his damp hair from the sweat. he licked his drying lips and poked the inside of his cheek in annoyance.

he sat on his bed and kicking his feet, he layed his back on the silk sheets as his eyes staring at the black ceiling.

"fuck." the boy cursed, his voice advocates deeps and his glare deep.