ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

she's literally so pretty wtf.

to say the least, yeonhee was bombarded with questions when she made it back to her lunch table.

both miri and juyeon, juyeon especially, were curious as to why park jisung dragged her away and she agreed! from what they knew she hated that guy.

yeonhee knew she couldn't let the truth out, jisung would kill her. literally. and personally, yeonhee didn't really like the thought of being killed by a vampire. no matter how attractive he is.

she knew how bad she was at lying, so all she said was; "i can't tell you, it's a secret." but that just made matters worse. now the  girls were even more curious and that did yeonhee no justice.

luckily for her, after lunch it was her last class so she had a solid excuse to escape from the girls' grasp.

so when her class ended, she quickly left the school premises to leave before her friends found her and interrogated again and she'd be left with no choice but to let the truth out.

leaving the school, yeonhee came to realise that she didn't really wanna go home right then. just the thought of seeing her parents made her uncomfortable so she took her phone out.

dobunny 🐰

me

are you here yet?

after texting her butler, yeonhee looked around her surroundings, checking if a familiar black mercedes-benz was in the area while waiting for his reply.

dobunny🐰
im abt to go there around now

are my parents home?

no.
they're staying later at the office
your mom's out for a lunch w friends

as always..

imma stay later today.
if mother and father are here then
tell them i have an extra class, pls?

ofcourse chubbs.

thanks, dodo bunny

stop calling me that already! 😠

😘

🙄

yeonhee let out a short laugh, shaking her head lightly before exiting the chat and going to spotify to play some music on this relaxing thursday afternoon.

hours passed and yeonhee was still not home as of yet. she didn't really notice how fast the time passed as she spent most of her time ordering food and eating by a park bench, music keeping her calm.

she enjoyed her own company, something most people couldn't endure due to feeling lonely but loneliness is something yeonhee experienced all her life so it wasn't an unfamiliar feeling.

she was only use to being with her two friends, her parents and her little brother. no wonder she stayed liked spending her time in her room majority of the time, either it be studying or enjoying her own company.

in the midst of her chilling alone, she noticed a couple enter a nearby alleyway. the girl seemed a little tipsy and she stumbled around a bit, while the man was what caught her attention. he looked far too familiar to yeonhee.

they entered the secluded area and yeonhee tried to drift her attention else where, checking her phone for any notifications but before she could do that, a small scream made her jump.

she paused, lifting her head up to look from across her into that alleyway again as that's where the commotion came from.

then silence.

that made yeonhee feel uneasy and she hated feeling uneasy. an emotion she was far too familiar with in her own home.

just then, the man from before emerged from the darkness in the alley way- looking around to see if anyone was around; completely not noticing yeonhee who sat on a park bench near a tree.

yeonhee squinted her eyes, finding it hard to see without her glasses- finding the man conversant to someone she knew.

he had a crismon red liquid dripping from the corner of his mouth, juxtaposed to his innocent features and fluffy colourful hair. black hair with pretty pink highlights.

the korean girl gasped, palm slamming on her mouth in absolute shock. eyes widened, they followed the boy as he walked down the pavement near people; as if he was one of them.

"chenle.." she breathed out.

short, simple chapter just cos i have 0 motivation

short, simple chapter just cos i have 0 motivation.👍