The entertainment district.

"another night without sleep" I whispered as I rose from my bed. "hopefully today will be better than yesterday.

*10 mins later*

I arrive at the butterfly mansion a bit later than usual but like that matters. recently I was accepted to be trained under shinobu and its been more tiring than you'd think. she puts me through hours of what seems like endless training and it just exhausts the hell out of me.

I walk around the mansion but can't seem to find anyone. "huh maybe there out on a mission?" but why would naho, kiyo and sumi not be here? last time I checked they aren't demon slayers.

"AAAAAAAA" I spin around and draw my blade as I hear screaming from the front of the mansion. I dash for the entrance and leap out the door only to see.... a hashira?

he was also holding both the girls. what is going on? "hey! what are you doing with those girls!" I shout to which he turns and stares at me. "it's none of your business kid don't interfere with your superiors."

I know I can't do anything against him not only cause I'm a lower rank slayer but because he's a god damn hashira."can you please drop the girls!"I step closer holding my arms out so that I can catch them." why do you need them anyway?"

" I need them for a mission, there's rumoured to be a demon in the entertainment district. " but they aren't demon slayers, surely he needs some actually trained slayers.

"then take me I'm a trained slayer. I'm a kinoe as well!" I say hopefully persuading him. "he turns around." fine I'll take you but I still need these two as I need 3 slayers. " he then chucks kiyo down. oh shit! I leap over and catch her luckily.

zenitsu and inosuke then arrive on the sides of the building. I don't see tanjiro tho. maybe he's still recovering?" we'll be coming too." they say with their hands on the hilt of their blade. uzui then drops the other girls and smiles. "well then let's get goi-" "ill be coming too." I turn around to see tanjiro hand on his chest.

"oh its forehead boy." uzui says with a bland face. this is a very strange chain of events that just happened. atleast the girls are ok though. and as quick as we arrived, we left aswell.

"pssst hey tanjiro." I whispered while running next to him. he turned to me "hmm? what is it (y/n)" "whats the deal with this guy he seems super cocky it's like having two inosukes just ones not stupid." "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME HEH?" great I drew the attention of the idiot. "YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" inosuke said running at me.

*20 mins later.*

we arrived at the entertainment district. but the problem was it was completely packed. how were we supposed to find a demon here when there were probably thousands of people. it was also flooded with the smell of fresh food and beaming with lights of all colours.

we were sat on a roof as uzui was thinking. "alright I've decided. First we will find my wife." "YOU HAVE A WIFE!" zenitsu screamed. sometimes I swear his screams could pierce ears. "IS THAT SO SURPRISING!" uzui screamed back. jeez what's the point of hiding on the roof if your just gonna scream and draw attention to yourself.

"anyway you guys will dress up as girls and be sold as oirans to find out where she is." uzui said turning back around. "wat" I replied.

"well then let's get going!" uzui said leaping away.

seems this is the start of our journey to find this demon. well uzuis wife first.