in the heat of the battle

the sounds of blades crashing back and forward. it was the uppermoon fighting with the hashira. this wasn't a good situation to be in considering my strength. I turn back around to the sound of crying.

"AAAAHHH" daki cried out as she wiped her tears away. "hey calm down your fine" I say putting her head back on. "b-but that boy cut my head off, he needs to pay!" she shouted pointing over at tanjiro.

a bunch of smaller looking scythes came flying out of the building just narrowly avoiding me and daki. "see he should be fine" I say hugging daki."will you help me kill that boy?" she asks still sobbing slightly. "sure but we shouldn't interfere yet." I say looking back at the building with explosions and scythes flying around.

"there he is!" daki shouts as she looks up and points behind me. "huh?" I turn around to face the boy a few metres away. he's also with two other demon slayers. one with a boar mask and one with a yellow haori.

just staring at him makes my blood boil. how dare he lay his hands on daki. "ill kill you" I say as I charge towards them. the middle one swings his sword with a water attack to which I slam my scythe on top planting his sword in the ground. "you've gave me some real problems ya know." I say smiling at the boy.

"thunder breathing..." a boy whispers. oh ye I forgot about the other ones. I swing my sword to the right and block his attack. "thunder breathing. thunderclap and flash." he says. as particles of lightning form around him.

I jump over him and slice his arm up. not off but enough to render his arm useless."AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" the last one screams while the middle charges from the side. "blood demon art:screaming daggers." i stab my scythe into the ground as particles from my scythe form knifes that dart into all directions.

this puts them on the defensive as they start to counter my knifes. I charge at the water boy and aim to stab him in the chest." HAHAHA STUPID DEMON!"the boar boy shouts as he launches at my neck. shit... I can't move fast enough....dammit!

CRASH! suddenly the boar boy is sent flying into a wall. I look up to see daki's sash built a wall infront of me." thanks beatiful. "I say smiling at her."SHUT UP AND FOCUS!" she shouts while returning her sash to her.

the yellow boy blitzes his way over to daki ready to cut her neck. "I don't think so I say as I kick him full force into the wall rendering him unable to fight.

one down two to go.