fight against the slayers

as I was eating someone I heard noises in the distance. almost like rubble falling or some sort of destruction. I've only been a demon for about 20 minutes now but I've already ate 16 people. luckily there aren't any demon slayers around.

"man this is getting boring, there's nothing to do here except eat!" I sigh as I slump down in an alleyway.

CRASH , BANG I hear a fight going on around the corner. "yes finally something fun!" I say as i jump on top fo the roof to scope it out. "oh it's daki!" I say smiling... then I realise what's going on.

that kid there. with the green and black haori is beating daki. no I won't let her die. I'll protect her at all costs.

I launch at the boy and swing my scythe towards him. my attack is promptly blocked by the boy. those senses... he's strong. "keep your hands of daki." I say pushing my scythe against his sword. "oh so you really did become a demon" she says looking over at me.

tanjiro pov:

wait a minute.... is that... (y/n) 's haori!!? what does she mean you really became a demon!? did (y/n) actually... this isn't the time to overthink.

(y/n) pov:

just the second I was distracted he disappeared. "w-wait where did he?"I look to my left as the boy swings his sword at me and I dodge and swing my scythe up to his chest which he then flips over and swings down with some sort of fire attack cutting my arm off. t-this isn't good. he's strong. I jump back from the battle to regenerate my arm.

w-wait he's still going! he starts doing multiple attacks to which I start doing mine aswell. "blood demon art: death Amber, SWEEPING TIDE" I spin my scythe to which green particles in the shape of a wave launch at the boy. "water breathing:second form water wheel." he then rises above the tide and launches over to me. "first form:water surface slash." is this it. did I really fail as a demon that quickly.

I then see dakis sash hit him in the side to which he goes flying into a building. "that was close." I say as I slump down next to daki. "so daki do you have any hobbies?" she then lifts me up with her sash. " don't get friendly with me." she says inching closer to my face. "aww but what about our deal?" I say slicing myself out of the sash.

"like your gonna be able to reach the rank of uppermoon. you almost died just there." she said giggling at me. "says the one who was getting her ass kicked before I arrived." she started to get agitated "s-shut up your not even lower moon level yet!" I mean I probably am considering that boy was able to hold out against daki and I was able to block, dodge and counter his attacks.

"daki your so hot you know that?" I say getting up close and personal. "back up, before I call of the deal!" she says hitting me with her sash.

suddenly my arm is cut off along with daki's head. "DAKI!!!" I scream as I fall back. then I see him the sound hashira. "two demons? I thought there was only one?"he says looking at me.i can sense his strength from a glance he's leagues above me! I need to escape!.... but daki! I sprint and grab daki's head and body and carry her out of the area to which he follows.

" AAAA.. " I suddenly feel a sharp piece in my back as the sound hashira pieces my back mid jump. I then fall and roll of the roof holding daki close hoping she doesn't get more damaged.

it's.... all.... over... there's no way I can win this. or that's what I thought. then  suddenly out of nowhere another demon appears.... wait... he's uppermoon six aswell?

"wooooow would you look at that. look what you did to my sister. if it wasn't for this other demon you would of probably killed her." he says

"man look at your body. I bet you get all the ladies. I envy you. you random demon, put my sisters head back on. I'm gonna make this guy pay."

the fight has only just begun.