true feelings

"we can't lose we have master muzan and the rest of the uppers!" she squeaked. With the frantic tone in her voice you could tell she doubted her own words.

I placed my hands on her shoulders "daki.. listen, the position we are in right now we are the weakest uppermoons and you shouldn't even be upper 6." her expression changed to one of shock rather than worry.

"if it comes to what I believe is gonna happen then I want you to do what I say." I had the overwhelming dread that if master muzan goes through with his plan then we will lose.

"what are you talking about!? make sense would you!?!?" she shouted

"listen I want you to do this..."

After explaining

"how do you believe that's gonna work!?!" she cried out in disapproval. this would be the only way to survive. the hashiras now are at their strongest ever. its been decades since an uppermoon has been killed and now they are dropping like flies.

"daki" I said grabbing her from her thoughts. "what?"

"so will you do it?"

silence filled the room. I knew she disagreed with the plan but she knew it was also right. tears formed in the corners of her eyes "f-fine! but if this fails I won't forgive you!" she said barely holding back from crying.

She looked up at me. I couldn't help but have a huge smile. "thank you for understanding." her face then turned bright red. "hey are you ok? you like a bit red." I said walking over to her.

"oh that reminds me." she said "about our promise." she looked down "your uppermoon 5 now... and I remember what I said." oh yeah I had forgot about that. "well?" I said

"for a while now you've shown me compassion yet having such little  knowledge of who I am. and I-I thank you." she said turning away to hide her bright red face.

I walked up and hugged her. "ill protect you from now on...until I die. is that ok?"  the room quickly went silent

"I-i love you."  "what was that daki?"
"NOTHING!. let's just get out of here already!! and get your hands of me!"

I smirked "that blush tells me everything." "shut up!!!" she screamed flailing her arms around. its pretty fun to mess with her. "alright
alright let's go get some food."i said grabbing her hand and leading her out.

"finally I'm starving over here! you better get me a feast!" she squealed latching onto my arm. "fine just stop shouting would you." she pouted and looked in the other direction.

I don't mind this life. it seems pretty fun.