betrayal for love

uzui had now sent all of us off to different locations where she could possibly be. me and tanjiro were sent to the same location as he had his bets on that place specifically. inosuke and zenitsu got sent to different locations separately. all he said was that he knew she would be in one of these locations.

welp this is gonna be boring. me and tanjiro had now arrived at the place and we're doing chores assigned to us. it seemed they weren't that keen on us more because we didn't look like all that female like but oh well.

"hey tanjiro have you got anything yet?" I say walking over to him, hands in pockets. "no not really I can't smell any demons." he said. we'd now been here for 2 days and haven't heard anything.

day 3: we have been called by uzui to come to the same rooftop.

"oh hey inosuke" tanjiro said waving over to him as he had already arrived. "it seems I got reckless." uzui spoke grabbing our attention. "huh? also where is zenitsu?" tanjiro said looking around. ah I see now that's why it was so quiet. zenitsu isn't here. wait why though?

"I haven't heard anything from zenitsu for a while now." uzui said "he may have been captured." shit. that means there is a demon here.

"get ready to search the area for the demon and get your gear aswell." he said suddenly disappearing. dam he's fast.

"you heard him guys let's do this! let's find zenitsu and uzuis wife!"tanjiro shouted running off to get his stuff.

*10 mins later*

" we should split up, we can cover more ground that way. " I said as I started to walk off." wait (y/n)! " tanjiro said as he held onto my shoulder." be safe and if you encounter the demon hold out on fighting till we arrive." he let go off my shoulder and turned around. I looked over at him.

" we don't know how strong this demon is. it could even be an uppermoon." he spoke confidently and it was somewhat encouraging." so be careful. " he said smiling at me.

" wait where has inosuke gone." I said looking over tanjiros shoulder. "oh he's already gone." huh. "well I'm off then."

"see ya tanjiro!" I said waving at him as I walked off. he waved back aswell as he went the opposite way.

here we go. I then heard I scream. I turned in to where I heard the noise and started running. if I was right then it means I've already found the demon. wait but tanjiro said to not engage in combat till we know how strong it is.

the screams continued. dam this is so frustrating. who cares someones life is in danger and I can't just stand around. I kept running until the sounds were right above me. they most be on the second floor. I jumped up and saw... "oh a demon slayer?" the demon spoke "wow look at you, your kinda cute" she said smiling at me.

wait... those eyes... she's an uppermoon! shit. not only that but she was stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I didn't even think demons could be this attractive. "hey you know it's rude to stare." she said sending one of her cloth thingies at me. SHIT.

I ducked down as the cloth flew over me. I need to fight now or else I'll die. my whole body was shaking. this an uppermoon how am I supposed to win. "is someone scared?" I turned to my right and saw her smiling at me. "just now you were admiring me now your shaking?" she started to laugh as she got closer. "your even cuter up close." she laughed "it almost makes me want to not kill you." she then grabs me by the throat and lifts me in the air. "almost" she says laughing lika a psycho.

I can't draw my blade. I'm about to die yet I have a huge red hue plastered on my face. "well would you look at that. your blushing." she says getting closer to my face. "how about I give you an offer?" she says floating off while holding me with her cloth. "why don't you become a demon?" she says looking over at me.

become a demon? but I'm a demon slayer training under a hashira. surely they will come to kill me. but if I have the protection of an uppermoon then they can't. wait why am I even considering this. I shouldn't do this right? "w-will I get to be with you?" I say starting to struggle breathing.

"so that's what you want? she says floating back to me." I'll make a deal with you. if you manage to become an uppermoon I'll be with you." I slowly raise my hand. up to hers and close my eyes." d-deal!" I shout and suddenly everything stops. the wind and her laughter suddenly vanished. I open my eyes and I see a man with a black suit and red eyes with a black fedora on his head.

" you want to become a demon?" he says walking up to me. "w-who are you?" I can feel the difference in power from here. I can tell he can kill me right now if he wants. I-m-m to scared to move. "kneel" I obliged and kneeled down. "it seems daki chose you herself." "that's rare." he then grabs my hair " i will allow you to become a demon."

my vision slowly becomes black and I hear his voice in my head. "I am muzan kibutsuji." MUZAN!!? "if you speak my name you will die." I suddenly wake up in a different part of the entertainment district. I noticed something though, I can feel a difference in my strength. almost if I could smash walls like bread.

I look at my hands and see im holding what looks like a long two handed scythe. wait. what was I doing before this? all I can remember is daki. why can I not remember anything else. what.... else was there? I also have a blue flamed haori on.

AAHHH. m-my stomach is aching I'm craving food. I look to my left and see a human. p-perfect.