good and evil.

"AGGHHHHHH" the hashira yelled as he dashed forward practically vanishing. "destructive death:compass needle." akaza said as he took a fighting stance. in a swift motion the hashira reached akaza and unleashed a fury of sword swings that were almost effortlessly countered. "FIRST FORM" the ground shook. such strong attacks , even for akaza this wouldn't be an easy battle. akaza leaped back.

"a hashira huh. even then do you really think you can win? a two on one against two upper rank demons." akaza said with a smug grin on his face. "I'LL SLAUGHTER THE BOTH OF YOU, YOU DISGUSTING BITCH." he declared rushing back in. and in response akaza did the same. clashing like two boats at sea they swung back and forward, a complete spectacle to be seen. I should be helping yet I can't help and watch.

" blood demon art:death Amber misty skies" a dark mist slowly consumed the area. the fight continued without any notice of it which was good for myself. I moved swiftly and closed to the two. scythe at hand I flung myself at the hashira "remember there's two of us." I said grinning about to swin- "SIXTH FORM" he ducks down on one knee and swings up at me.

well shit.

I barely dodge to the right. "there goes my arm again." he dashes at me ready to strike my neck. I block with my scythe and regenerate my other arm. "did you forget about me?" akaza says fist inches away from the hashiras face. he swings up slicing akazas arm clean off and swings back down for the neck only to be blocked by akazas arm."its not going to be that easy" he says laughing.

wait.. this is the perfect moment. "death Amber rage OF HADES!" my eyes turn to a bright red while my scythe glows. I feel overwhelming power within. its hard to describe such feeling but I feel like I can do anything. just as he knocks akaza back I take the opportunity to rush and test this power. I swung full force at him to which he blocks but with the overwhelming strength his sword bounces back.

we continue to trade blows at a rapid speed. "death Amber vicious bite" my scythe slams into the ground resulting in red bullet like spikes to dart at him. "your not that tough after all." I say as two of them dig into his arm. he promptly jumps back. "THIRD FORM." I wasn't quick enough to react and so my arm and leg was cut off.

shit. shit. SHIT. I fall on my back and he dashes at my neck. it felt like slow motion his sword etched closed and closed to my neck. is this it? Where's akaza? did he get defeated what happened whys he not helping. what about daki?

am I going to die?

CRASH. the hashira landed in the wall. he'd been hit by something.

what's that.

is that daki's obi?

it's half 4 in the morning and I'm updating this for the first time in a while. welp it wasn't that good of an chapter but at least I added one. I keep getting loads of ideas for stories and I also want to do a classroom of the elite one so maybe expect that. I don't know if I'll update this story again anytime this year I do want to finish it but I can't find the motivation to do so. anyways I need sleep now so thank you for reading and goodnight.