advancement

t-the uppermoons and m-muzan..

"so you saved daki? you don't look that strong." uppermoon 2 said also known as douma.

"let's get things straight" muzan spoke glaring down at me. "gyutaro has died and you will be the new upper 6" w-what? me? an uppermoon already? and why me? is it because I saved daki. "do not speak when not told to." he said "you are now upper 6." the other uppermoons stared. there eyes like daggers along my chest.

"you are now dismissed" then we were teleported out of the castle like domain. "o-oni c-chan is d-dead?" she spoke tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "I-I'm sorry but I couldn't let you die aswell" I spoke out resisting the urge not to. she cried for what felt like hours. I didn't know what to do. and I'm an uppermoon now.

two hours later. me and daki were exploring the streets trying to find food as we have had none since the fight. "over there" daki said pointing to an alleyway with 3 people chatting walking down it. "perfect" I said as I leaped on top of the building to the side of them. with one swift movement i sliced all 3 of their heads off. the smell was delightful and not a single scream came from any of them.
I mean they couldn't really scream anyway. wait a minute. "hey daki" she turned from her food to me. "what?" "you remember that promise you said?" her eyes widened "I said you had to become an uppermoon stronger than me meaning you have to atleast become upper 5."wait a minute. she never said that that's some bs." you never said that, you can't just add things in randomly. "I argued." says who?" she pouted crossing her blood stained arms to look away from me."fine ill become upper 1 if that's what it takes.".................... silence............... "pffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" she started laughing. "whats so funny." I stared with a bland face "I will!" I spoke out trying to outvoice her laughter. "sureeee you will." she said slowing the laughter down. "oh ye what's your name again?" "it's y/n"
"y/n? I'll remember that and if you really do become upper 1 or any uppermoon above upper 6 then I'll agree to my promise. " a small smile formed on my face. the journey had begun. "doesn't mean you will though" "SHUT UP" she started laughing again.