retreat

one down two to go.

"zenitsu!!" tanjiro screamed reaching out his hand almost as if he could grab it. "RAGGGGGGGHHHHHH" the boar boy screamed as he charged towards us. "inosuke wait!"

"inosuke huh?" I said as I appeared infront of him. he stepped back and swung his swords. "why the boar head?" I said as I appeared behind him. "BEAT BREATHING:SLICE AND DICE!" he shouted as he swung his swords in all directions. "your kinda boring."i said as I effortlessly dodged his attacks. what's with this speed I feel way faster than usual." enough. blood demon art:death Amber swift bloodied strike. " I dashed forwards at him and swung multiple times at him leaving lying on the ground pouring with blood.

"zenitsu.... inosuke.... I'm sorry I couldn't help you..." tanjiro spoke as he turned towards me. "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS." he screamed as he dashed towards me. jeez do these kids not know to not attack head on? he then disappeared into thin air. "water wheel!" he shouted. I jumped back from the attack. I see he's pretty quick. he then moved behind me. "water surface slash!" i leaped above him "death amber:one thousand slashes of red." I swung my scythe violently slashing anything visible below me at a high speed that was almost impossible to dodge.

suddenly the hashira was sent flying out of the building onto the ground next to us. "damn it." he said as he struggled to get up. "good job there." gyutaro said as jumped out of the building. "that was easier than I expected." I said as I walked over to daki. "hey I beat that kid." she looked past me to gyutaro."oni-chan!!"she ran over and hugged him. bruh." hey um what do we do now. " I said looking over at the scene of blood and bodies.

suddenly gyutaro pulled his scythes out." pour souls I shall save you. " I turn around to see the stone hashira swinging his axe round.

shit.