the stone hashira arrives

a sudden wave of chills rolls over me as I look at the guy. there was something telling me to run as fast and as far as I could right now. but I couldn't at the same time.

"ill end this quickly." he then disappeared and reappeared behind gyutaro and swung his axe making the chain wrap around his neck. and with one yank of the chain the axe swung down chopping gyutaro's head off.

"ONII-CHANN!!" daki's screamed watching the event from afar. "you think it's gonna be that easy?" gyutaro said as he regrew his head. Dawn was starting to rise. We couldn't stay here much longer. and there's no way we can beat the stone hashira. suddenly a spiked ball flung at daki's head. "death Amber Wall of misfortune."i said as I created a green wave that rose up like a wall.

the ball didn't reach daki but if he goes for us then we are screwed. Gyutaro then flung his sickles but at the same time the hashira went behind him and grabbed his axe. he then with one clean swing cut straight through gyutaro severing his body in half. not a second after he stepped on his chain yanking the spiked ball down smashing gyutaros head into pieces of flying meat and brains.

"we need to leave daki." i said as she turned to me with a disgusted look. "I'm not gonna leave oni-chan!" she screamed seeing the situation he was in. "I don't care." I said as I grabbed her and started leaping away. "the sun is almost out." I said as she cried out to gyutaro. she didn't resist though.

we  then went to a hidden place somewhere in the shadows. After about a few minutes of calming her down she suddenly disappeared. I looked all around the place but there wasnt many places to hide or go due to the sunlight.

out of nowhere I looked down and I was in a different location. a fortress looking places with floating platforms and endless drops surrounding the area.

"so this is the demon who saved you?" I looked up as I felt a emmense pressure infront of me.

t-the uppermoons..