how you meet

(Protagonist kids)

Mike: you two met through your parents.

Will: your one of the survivers of the upside down, you and will found each other there and protected each other from the demogorgon.

Lucas: he had a (best subject) exam and you helped him out with it.

Dustin: you shared some of your pudding with him at lunch.

Eleven: you were in the party when you saw her in the search for will

Maxine/max: you met her at the arcade and you ended up racing to see who could when top score in a game first.

(Antagonist kids aka side ho- I mean characters)

Troy: you stood up for the group, Troy left you out of it because he had no reasonable nickname for you.

James: honestly he probably just took a liking to your personality and walked up one day #jointhepansclub

(Adults and teens)

Joyce: at the electronic store duhh, she be buying them lights.

Hopper: at a coffee shop <3

Murray (bc he's underrated): you met him and you both agreed on (insert ship) and you're both like major fans of shipping people.

Jonathan: he and you met and the electronic store as well although he came to try and buy a memory card for his camera and that got you into a rant about photography.

Steve: you met at a party and he immediately started flirting with you, like drunk flirting.

Nancy: she met you at an after class participation group (where high school kids teach younger kids things basically)

Billy: he was the new kid in school and let's be honest we're all Naive here and wanna be nice until someone is fucking rude.

Alexei: you met him when Joyce and hopper brought him to murray