how people found out your dating

Mike:
-thought he was home alone.
Started to kiss you.
Nancy slammed the door open and started saying she was sorry over and over again then she realized that you two were probably dating-

Will:
-he thought his door was locked when you two started to cuddle and he kissed you on ur forehead when his mom walks in and then smiles at you realizing what he's doing she laughs it off and doesn't say anything cuz she's a chill mom.

Lucas:
-was telling you how much he liked you and telling you your worth it when Erica walked in and then said "you couldn't have found anyone less nerdy y/n (or c/n)."

Dustin:
-was kissing your cheek when Mike and the gang started toying with his toys, he went out to prove how brave he was and when Lucas scared him he screamed "Y/N IF I DIE I LOVE YO- oh it's only the guys"

Eleven:
-kissed her cheek in her room and Hopper saw through the crack of the door yelling at you and banging on the door when she locked it with her mind, the room was filled with both of you laughing.

Max:
-she called you her b*tch right as Billy walked in and he raised an eyebrow "who's b*tch-?" You couldn't help but burst out laughing on the floor "HERS-"

Joyce:
-shes a Responsible adult so she sat her kids down and told them about you being her s/o
The kids are very comfortable with you and almost agreed that if you weren't theyd be shocked.

Hopper:
-eleven found out cause she walked into hoppers room while he was sitting on the bed and you were changing, "why are you watching mx. Y/n change..?" She asked Hopper which led him having to explain his relationship with you to her.

Jonathan:
-will walked in while you were looking at some photos Jonathan and Nancy took, one of which was you and Jonathan kissing which made you and Jonathan explain it to will.

Steve:
-he told Nancy straight up at the Halloween party that he had liked you for a while now and if Nancy didn't like him they could remain as freinds.

Nancy:
-got drunk and told Steve she liked you and had been seeing you because she didn't wanna break his heart over her liking you.

Billy:
-let's just say max walked in on happy screams and that lasted for a while.

Alexei:
-accidentally told Murray your good to him, in Russian.