why they have a crush on you

Mike: because your freindly with the party and very good to him.

Will: because you helped him survive the one place that nobody has ever survived the upside down.

Lucas: he likes you because your one of the few party members who hasn't tried to pick a fight with him, and your kinda smart in his eyes.

Dustin: he knew he liked you the moment you stuck up for him keeping dart, you knew he had some motivation yet you never asked him.

Eleven: because you share a bond with her, one she never got to experience with people her age when she was younger.

Max: she knew she liked you yet she had no reason, she just knew that you'd be an awesome s/o for her.

Joyce: she likes you because you believed her when everyone else didn't, when the town thought she was nuts you were the one there for her.

Hopper: you helped him take care of elevens preteen fits, that's when he knew he was ready to have someone else back in his life.

Jonathan: he knew he liked you when you helped fight the Demogorgon with him.

Nancy: she figured out her feelings for you when you stood up for her while she worked at the press, you made sure they took there sexist attitude and shoved it up their ass.

Steve: he always liked you, but he didn't really confirm it until the halloween party with Nancy, you were the one to tell her off and then comfort him.

Billy: he always thought he wouldn't end up liking you until you threatened his nuts with a bat with nails sticking out of it while max jabbed his neck with a needle.

Murray: he knew he liked you the moment you walked into his bunker with the knowledge he knows and loves.

Alexei: the very minute you replaced the strawberry slurpee with cherry.