when ur on your period

(Sorry male and non binary readers may have to skip this one)

Mike: he'd call Nancy because only she knows human anatomy.

Will:hed ask his mom what to do and then go out and buy you chocolates pads/tampons etc.

Lucas: he'd be worried about you and once he knows it's natural hed be asking the boys how to help, though none of them know as they don't spend much time around woman.

Dustin: he pays attention in school he'd get what you need no questions asked.

Eleven: she only knows of the blood that comes out of her nose and ears, educate her.

Max: she'd steal pads/tampons from her screw up of a mother.

Joyce: go to get you snacks and give you hugs and movies all day because she's a real one.

Hopper: he would down all he has in his wallet just for you to feel a bit better.

Jonathan: he'd ask Nancy or one of the younger girls what to do because..? He's a sweetheart but he has no clue how to stop cramps and stuff.

Nancy: she knows just about every hack in the book to stop cramps, she would go out as soon as she could and get you chocolates a heating pad, menstrual products, and a hot meal.

Steve: he'd probably just ask a random girl in the hallway for tips and tricks and then go to get whatever your in need of.

Billy: he's just upset you can't fu- he'd still get you a hug or two though, if you told anyone that would probably be the last-

Murray: alcohol will cure it.

Alexei: confused at first but then he goes to seven eleven and buys you a bunch of chocolate bars.