꒰ 0.1 ꒱

jeongwoo was awakened by the sound of his alarm clock, the annoying music blasting through his ears. the boy then jumped up from his bed, turning off the alarm that's on the other side of the room. he purposely put the thing in their so that he could get out of bed.

the tanned korean managed to get a relaxing shower in a short time. after changing to his school uniforms, he then head out of his room. jeongwoo was greeted by the smell of freshly made bread blending with the fragrance of his father's favorite coffee.

“good morning my son!” jeongwoo's father said engulfing the other into a morning hug before gesturing the boy to have a seat.

after done eating, he looked at the clock and noticed that he must get going, because who wants to be late for their first day in class. (yes it is the first day of school)

a little background: jeongwoo and his father had just moved to a new house so both of them are not yet familiar of the town and they're still adjusting. and of course jeongwoo had to transfer schools. at first jeongwoo wasn't really happy at the idea of moving out but his father insisted that it's a nice idea plus he got a new job there. though he was a bit sad because he was going to be separated from his best friend, there's nothing he could really do than to obey his parent.

kin
i got bored while waiting for treasure comeback announcement so i decided to make this 🤠

211231