꒰ 0.2 ꒱

days have passed and it went pretty quickly for jeongwoo's liking but he's also glad that he made himself a friend from school who live in the same neighborhood like his. sometimes he and doyoung would walk to school together. but most of the time, jeongwoo would use his bike and give him and doyoung a ride to school.

today, it was a bit different because he is going to school alone, because apparently doyoung had to attend his older sister's wedding.

“hey!”

jeongwoo ignored it at first and continue riding his bike.

“hey you!”

at that jeongwoo couldn't help to look behind and saw a boy, probably at his age he thought, riding a tesla car and is calling for someone.

the korean looked at the empty streets before pointing at himself. when the boy nods he then takes a u-turn to go near from the boy.

maybe he's just lost jeongwoo thought.

“hi! do i know you?” the korean asked.

“you don't but we can know each other inside my car.” the boy winked at him.

WTF? did this boy really just flirted with me... jeongwoo thought.

the tanned korean stares at him in the disgust.

“yes, i am interested in you, c'mon i'll give you a ride!” it said when he doesn't respond, jeongwoo continued to stare.

“sir, as you can see, i have already have a ride- so try again.”

“i'll still give you a ride.” the other boy insist. that made jeongwoo turn his back from the other and drive away from the other. he heard screams from the other boy saying he should go back but just ignored it.

people these days

kin
double update because i realize, the first one was too short. 😑

211231