꒰ 0.4 ꒱

jeongwoo pov

the teacher have finally arrived and the noise has settled down, he greeted us like he used to everyday

“sorry if i'm a bit late there are just some problems.” he added.

“anyways, we have a new student today! he comes from a foreign country so please be kind to him.” mr. lee said, at that, all the attention goes to the door.

a tall raven haired boy had entry and when i finally catch a glimpse of his face, my mood suddenly went gloom.

“it's you!” the boy shouted as he points his hand and made his way towards me. i just ignored him, just on time, the bell ringed, a signal for me to finally go out of that room.

(school systems in this universe are based from where i live, some don't make sense.)

-

after my 3rd class, literature, i have my history class which means i have to go back in my homeroom classroom. i just hope we don't have the same schedule, but of course just like every other cliche stories.

when i entered the room, i saw him sitting on the seat beside me. he looks like he's taking a nap so i had to slip carefully so the bitch won't wake up. i might have been pulled the chair a little bit harsh because the boy got startled and is now awake, ready to annoy the hell out of me.

gosh! this is the longest day of my life!

kin
this is me every 12:01pm kst: 🤡

220108