꒰ 0.6 ꒱

when jeongwoo got out of the school gates, he went to his bike. he ride the bike and there seem to be a problem to it, jeongwoo checked the problem and notice that the tires were flat.

“what the hell?!” jeongwoo screamed.

he was so pissed at the moment that he didn't notice a pair of eyes looking at his, “jeongwoo, what's the problem?” he heard haruto said from the back.

he turns to see the other and saw a smirk on it's face, the smirk jeongwoo won't hesitate to punch.

“it looks like you have flat tires? c'mon i'll give you a ride.” haruto said.

“i don't want to! why do you insist even! is this your fault!?” jeongwoo don't like accusing people but todays every unfortunate things, he'll blame haruto.

“so what if i did it?”

“fuck you!” jeongwoo hissed, throwing a final glare to haruto before pushing his bike, jeongwoo prefer to walk than to ride that hoe's car.

“are you for real?”

“yes for fuck sake, don't follow me!”

on his way to home, unfortunately for jeongwoo, it suddenly rained, heavy rain.

“just kill me already.”

-

haruto looked to his sides, making sure that no one was around when he do the deed. eyeing jeongwoo's bike, he grabbed a screwdriver off from his pocket and then he start stabbing its tires.

he's so sure that the plan will work, but if it didn't then off to plan b.

-

it didn't work.

kin
yes 🧱🧱🧱

220109