꒰ 0.5 ꒱

“hey! i'm haruto, nice to meet you cute.” jeongwoo heard the japanese boy whispering beside him. at first it was bearable but as the other continues, everything that comes out from his mouth are flirts. and jeongwoo have had enough.

he's glad the teacher went out for a pee, because he really have to confront the other.

“can you stop whispering to my ears! you're so annoying!”

“what, you don't like it?” haruto paused, he is taking his time picking the right words and the right words that he have picked is “shouldn't you be glad that i'm taking interest in you?”

oh, jeongwoo choked on his saliva. he heard the girls in front of them gasped.

“why should i? you freaking asshole!” jeongwoo shouted, enough for everyone in the room to hear.

at that moment, all jeongwoo felt was the stares of his classmates.

jeongwoo-yah, you don't know him?” shota, also a transfer from japan, asked him—concern is evident from his tone.

“i don't, and i don't ever want to know him!” the tanned korean boy said more towards to haruto. “also, you can sit anywhere, why beside me? go move!”

“well i don't see why should i move and i don't see your name anywhere in this chair so it's not your property!”

the teacher entered the room and seem to notice the tension inside so he asked what happened when he was gone the other just shrugged and said nothing. not wanting to cause more ruckus.

jeongwoo tapped the girl in front of him and asked him to change seats with. and mari was more happy with the idea, jeongwoo don't know why.

-

this time the teacher was just asking some questions, you must answer right so you can have your exam earlier than the others.

(if that makes sense.)

all of them were given a paper to answer and just half of the students have passed including woo of course.

of course for clarification, the teacher called out names and had to answer right.

“mr. hwang—”(and so on).

“mr. jeongwoo, who is the first person to ever walk on the moon?”

no one, sir.

even thought he don't really believe that a human being have already landed on moon, he just answered whatever he read on the book. and he was right.

“mr. watanabe, who invented the telephones also known as the phones that were using nowadays?”

he'll fail.

“i believe it's the people who works on phone companies, like apple or samsung.”

“that's right!”

wtf?

“jeongwoo is there something you would want to talk about? why are you raising your hand?” the teacher said, gesturing jeongwoo to speak.

“i believe what watanabe said is a complete bullshit.”

“words, young man! i know it's wrong, but it's logically right, may you sit down now?”

jeongwoo can't believe if anything that's happening right now is real or just his hallucinations but this is too much.

the korean boy take his seat once again, not wanting to argue with his teacher. even though it's not acceptable. i doesn't feel right. jeongwoo can't quite put his fingers on it.

“the names that i'll be mentioning are the ones whose having a early exam.

wonyoung, jang

shota, haku

seongmin, ahn

yeeun, bang

intak, hwang

—…

jeongwoo, park

and watanabe, haruto. that's all! i hope next time everyone would work hard more!”

the bell ringed, everyone are hurrying to get off of the classroom. everyone is not jeongwoo. the tanned boy like to take his time tidying his things and would leave after everyone. same with wonyoung, both of them would always go out late along with doyoung.

he turns to wonyoung, “i really hate that haruto guy! i can't believe the teacher accepted his answer!”

“you really don't know him huh?”

“yeah! who is he!”

“he is the step son of the dean.”

before jeongwoo could ask more, wonyoung already excused himself, saying that she should hurry before yujin, a friend of her, get mad.

as jeongwoo recalls the past days, yujin sure has some really deep anger issues.

meh, maybe she's just too overprotective.

kin
my irl friends must be wondering...

anyways, double update ❤️

220108