꒰ 0.9 ꒱

haruto pov

i was startled by the sound of the doors clashing, jeongwoo was there looking furious. when he so me, he stomp his way towards me.

i knew he'd be here.

“what?” i asked, even though i already know the reason.

jeongwoo threw the envelope towards me, glad that i caught it.

“i don't need your money!”

i ignored him and sat at the bench before gesturing for him to sit beside me.

“let's sit…”

i'm surprised i made him take a sit beside me but didn't made a reaction. i grabbed his hands to give the envelope back and he flinched.

“take the money.”

“i just said i don't need this! what the fuck do you want!”

there's nothing that i want.

i grabbed my things and left him there, dumbfounded and give him no choice but to accept the freaking money.

still have to attend my class.

-

“fuck!” i shouted, of all time, my tire decided to be flat.

“tsk!” i heard someone snicker. i look up from where i am and saw jeongwoo looking at me.

maybe he's making fun of me.

oh, how the tables have turned. he passed by me. i kept glancing at him but not saying a thing.

he turned his bike back to where he is earlier. no way is he going to ask me.

“get on here before i change my mind.” he said.

OH, HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED.

grabbing my bag from inside the car before hopping to the bike.

“i think it's going to be flat.”

“no it's not, i give doyoungie a ride every single day so it shouldn't be flat.”

hmm? doyoungie

[hint: jealousy]

kin
thank you for the reads and votes!

220110