꒰ 0.3 ꒱

jeongwoo pov

when i arrived at school, the school bell was already ringing so i had to dash through the crowded hallways, and gladly i'm just right on time. everyone was seated already, but the teacher hasn't arrived yet.

“the semestral break is near, my family would be flying to italy for a vacation! can't wait to eat italian pizza!” i heard the girl in front of me said, as i take a seat.

“i heard chocolates from italy are so delicious but anyways, we're going to japan.. to visit grams i guess..” the other said, the semester break is nearing but i don't really have plans on where to spend my vacation, plus i had to save money for next sem.

“oh really?! that's cute.”

“right! how about you woo?” the brunette girl said and the attention darts towards me.

“uh, you already know i'm a working student so i guess i just have to pass.”

yes, i worked in a store two blocks away from my home, but only on weekends. half of the money i'm earning from it goes to father, and half goes to my small bank. at first my father disagrees and said that i should just focus on studying but i insist.

(guys, they move houses but they aren't that rich okayyyy)

the girls seem to understand me and finally mind their attention to anything else.

five minutes have past already but the teacher hasn't arrived yet, the class is starting to get noisy, some are chatting and some are arguing whether aliens are real or not.

when you ask me, i would say, they are not real.

kin
i haven't finished my modulars yet, i'm doomed. pray for my grades 💀 but anyways, TREASURE COMEBACK finally! 😭💗