꒰ 0.7 ꒱

the next morning, haruto entered their room and he noticed that jeongwoo is not in his seat, maybe he's just late. he took a seat and grabbed his airpods, not really in the mood to listen to boring lectures.

the day went by so fast, jeongwoo didn't attend the class today. haruto wonder why.

-

a week have passed, jeongwoo is still not going to school, haruto is now concerned but didn't do anything.

both him and doyoung is now seated on the table in the school cafeteria, he met doyoung the first day jeongwoo didn't go to school, at first haruto was annoyed by how loud doyoung is but now he's fine with it.

“are you listening?”

“huh? sorry, what is it again?” haruto asked, his mind was all jeongwoo today.

“i said, jeongwoo caught a fever, he has been hospitalized for the past week, but i visited him yesterday he said he's fine.” doyoung said, haruto hums.

“did you know? someone made fun of his bike so he had to walk to home but he got wet by the heavy rain along the way—”

“i pity him, they're in debt but it worsen because of jeongwoo's hospital bills. but anyways, karma is on their way to that bitch.”

as the japanese boy listens to his classmate, he couldn't help the feeling of guilt, because it's his fault.

kin
this is short 😐 anw

spoiler: haruto's character development?

220109