꒰ 1.1 ꒱

days have passed and each day they get even closer. everything has changed between the two but they still bicker. a lot.

"jeongwoo, let's go on a date!" haruto said with confidence. and jeongwoo gladly nodded.

the korean had to admit, if it weren't for haruto's hoe approach. he must've been love at first sight by haruto's looks.

-

they both agreed to just meet on the mall instead of going there together, maybe haruto was a bit excited because he arrive at the location 30 minutes earlier.

it's worth to wait long for such a sight. at that moment he knew, jeongwoo is the one.

"yah! your late!"

"what do you mean late! why are you so early!"

they laughed at each others antics.

when they entered the mall, they get tickets for movie. after the movie, they went to a fast food chain to eat.

at first, haruto insist that they should eat in a restaurant but jeongwoo disagree so they went to the most expensive fast food chain that haruto knew instead.

while eating, jeongwoo can't help to adore haruto's beauty. it wasn't his first time seeing haruto this close but everytime, it caught him off guard. he doesn't realize he was blushing.

haruto wipe off the imaginary food on jeongwoo's cheeks, then suddenly gets embarrassed.

-

they ended the day, walking to the park where they were last week.

haruto give jeongwoo a ride to home, before going back home.

-

the japanese boy cannot contain his happiness and had to contact his mom and tell her about jeongwoo.

"hi mom!"

"hello son! how are you?"

"i'm fine, you?"

"been stress because of the job but i'm fine too."

"you sounded happy..? are you?"

"yes i am!"

"i met this boy and i like him ever since i saw him."

"oh really! that's really great!"

"i wonder who's that lucky boy!"

"i can't wait for you to meet him!"

"me too! but make sure that he's the same like us, y'know rich"

"because, maybe they can help into our business in the future.."

"oh.."

"but anyways! have to go now, i still have more work to do."

"bye my son!"

"goodbye mom, love you!"

[call ended]

haruto don't know what to feel after hearing his mom say that.

he like jeongwoo. but he don't want to disappoint his mom either.

kin
spoiler: antagonist?

220110