Character bio

Here is you as a character in Cowboy Bebop.
Okay now, I have JUST finished watching this anime series. And I could not watch it because the anime when came out in 1998 and I was born in the year 1991. So I was seven so yeah couldn't watch this due to being in a military life I never stayed in one place for long.
And just 5 days ago today from 2021 meaning I saw it the day AFTER Christmas. So yeah. I am surprised at how much I love it.~ It hurts how I didn't get into it sooner. So I am proud to say I am a fan of Cowboy Bebop.~
Favorite character: do I honestly need to answer.
Hint: Bang.~

Here's a closer look if you can't see it up top. I look forward to seeing other fan fiction of Cowboy Bebop.~
See ya later Cowboy fans.~

More info on character:

(Y/n) is an older sister to a younger brother named Cabel and her father is a willow. Don't think that just because she has a pretty innocent face means she was all good. She has a tattoo on her back where her bra is with a quote "You Don't Own Me" from one of her favorite songs You don't own me by Grace. When she was 13 she got her nose pierced due to mad and anger she was but when she got it she felt so guilty that she has never worn any nose rings EVER. 

She is a sucker for animals depending on their size. (Y/n) has a terrible fear of heights and has a phobia with firearms called Hoplophobia. She loves most any kind of food except cold peas and broccoli. 

She has a trauma with both drinking and smoking but that will be reviled later. 

From appearances (Y/n) is good at everything she does a rare case of "perfectionism" however, in most cases they fear failure. That doesn't seem to bother (Y/n) one bit she is later known to have "Self-Oriented Perfectionism' but is a healthy one. When she was around 3 she had a speech impediment problem so she had a hard time speaking but she was excellent at writing. That was her only way of speaking although she couldn't spell that of a 3rd grade would she still was smart enough to write her vocabulary. (Y/n) is a bookworm but if she is in a comfortable corner she can read the thickest book in under two hours.~

Her dad is a Mr. Mom and father but he never favors his kids. He loves them both just if not equally. You would never guess a guy who smiles a lot is a powerful CEO of a company who was so so kind. You would mistake him for a home-ec teacher or a daycare man. Maybe a librarian but his I.Q. says otherwise for it is a 180 a proudly gifted man.~ But when he is at home he can relax and enjoy being himself. A loveable dad who loves both of his children very much. And raising them is the best job for him.~  

She is an anime fan not to the extent of one who collects all the merchandise but enough to remember the voices, plots, and funny moments

She is an anime fan not to the extent of one who collects all the merchandise but enough to remember the voices, plots, and funny moments. She has a few plushies of animes/manga but she doesn't go overboard. She has two roommates that are like sisters to her. 

Luna is 24 don't let her looks fool you. She may appear to be those popular girls who are stuck-up nosed jerks but not her.~ Luna is the opposite she is sweet, open-minded, accepting of others, and a huge otaku fan.~ And yes, she collects the merchandise and all.~ 

(I wish, wish, WISH she was real.~ We need more girls like her.~ She is from the anime called: My Dress-up Darling. Or Japanese title: Sono Bisque Doll Wa koi Wo Suru. I encourage you to watch it.~ I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for episode 4.~) 

~) 

And finally, Page her nickname is Leo at least where she is training. Don't be afraid when you meet her. Size isn't everything. 

She is a 25-year-old police officer in training right now she is a bodyguard. She only takes her job seriously when she is on the clock. But once she is off she is a carefree and confident person. Not enough to come off as in-your-face cocky. But she has the pride to show why she earned the nickname "Leo". Think of her as an older sister who has your back if you ask her. But when you're in over your head she does put her foot down. She just cares about you that she let you know when you're in over you're head. 

Having finished her gun safety training she will never use it unless necessary. She is the right person you would want in your apartment as a roommate. 

Luna and Page have met (Y/n) when she was in her senior year in high school. Page was taking a year off before applying for college. Page is a fan of anime as long as there is some kind of martial arts or action of any kind. Her favorite is Dragon-Ball, Samurai Champloo, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, Hanma Baki: Son of Ogre. She even admitted she has a little crush on Baki Hanma and Gohan Goku's son or Trunks Vegeta and Bulma's son. 

(Y/n) lives in Kobe, Japan the year is 2021.     

(I will add more but for now, you have a basic summary of who she is.~)