Session #6 (Part Two): A woman's chivalry

~~~~~~

Faye watched on the other side of the building with Edward and Ein as she looked through the binoculars as she watched (Y/n) and Spike "play" the part of a couple. As Faye watched as (Y/n) had a sudden charm as she fixed Spike's tie. Spike looked like he had a loss of words. Even Faye had to blink a few times thinking she was imagining Spike's reaction.

Though Faye may not like you...well...no. Faye doesn't like you at all, but she had to give it to you. Nice use of charm and adding at the end of the sentence with "darling". ~ For a naive frozen girl from the past, she is a fast learner.

Zooming back inside Spike was feeling like he was pinned into a corner but...it wasn't all bad per say. However, Spike...whenever he felt like he was pinned in he finds some way to make it out on top. Only now...that isn't the case. Here, the playing field is different unfamiliar grounds that he knows nothing about.

He is basically walking in here blind folded. And... there she is... this young woman. Neatly, perfect, shiny, silhouetting hair reviling more of her face. Her neck. Spike's orbs soften at how (Y/n) may come off as naive at times that doesn't mean she doesn't give off a sort of innocence sexuality of a glow.

When...has Spike ever come across someone with that kind of...power? No. If a woman WAS born with something like that, they'd be just if not worse than Faye. And Spike would easily sense the rottenness buried deep within. And oh, those stardust golden eyes...! ~ Still bright, bursting and full of life.

There is still something that Spike believed was burnt out of well...everyone. Gratefulness. Grateful for having a roof. Being alive. Food. Not alone. Given everything that has happened to her? A stranger. An Outcast in a futuristic time that is half a century in the making. Though she has a past, an identity...it's those she knew and left behind all those years ago...those she grew with...young or old...have now lived their lives or passed away.

Everything you had been built on is...gone. In a literal sense in the blink of an eye. And yet, despite the hardships that would have anyone crying or dreading over what to do now. She is simply helping a couple of struggling bounty hunters in exchange for having a roof over her head.

Even though Spike has sharp eyes...he can't seem to see anything with her dressed like this. That bloody red rose dress color, silhouetting the strongest rose that has survived as an image for this royal yet standing out dress...

Moving her mouth slowly changing the angle of her head as she lightly tugged on Spike's tie causing him to lean down. It was slow but as Spike's body got closer, he couldn't hear anything but the loud pacing beat in his eardrums.

*Bu-BUMP* *Bu-BUMP* *BU-BUMP*

Rising on her toes pulling one of them extending it just a tad her lipstick red wine lips...almost purred in Spike's eardrum.

"...Cat got your tongue. ~ You look a little...stun to speak. ~"

Thank the lucky stars that Spike had his back facing at Jet and Faye because Spike sighed a bit at how unusually...sexy she sounds to him right now. Looking around (Y/n)'s voice went back to how she acts on the Bebop.

"...Come on, Spike. Up till now...I'm just winging it. ~ ...You ever done this before?"

With a hint of concern, Spike wished he could slap his own face. Perhaps next time, but for now, he had to bite his tongue to snap out of the peculiar trance that had overtaken him. A "charming" smile played on his lips as he wrapped an arm around her nearly bare back.