Session #2: Get the girl some clothes please!~

~~~~~

Let's face it, the night was far from comfortable for (Y/n). Her preferred sleeping quarters certainly weren't a crowded spaceship shared with four strangers and a dog. It felt like an intrusion into someone else's space.

Despite the circumstances, (Y/n) had managed to sleep through the night. Perhaps it was the encroachment into someone else's space, the unfamiliarity of the bed, or the fact that the bed was on the floor that caused her to toss and turn. Without the sun's light, it was quite challenging to discern whether it was morning or mid-morning.

The closest thing to an alarm that woke her up was the low growling of her stomach, signaling hunger. As she rose from the mattress, (Y/n) was careful not to disturb Edward and Ein. Unfortunately, they were not present. A wave of relief washed over her, yet it was tinged with the concern that perhaps her restless sleep had driven Edward and Ein away. 

Compelled by habits from home, (Y/n) made the bed. Despite it being only sheets, pillows, pillowcases, and a light blanket, (Y/n) felt it was courteous to do so after using someone else's bed. After changing into the clothes Jet provided the night before, (Y/n) combed through her hair with her fingers, needing water to tame any frizz. This routine was interrupted when (Y/n) noticed a note bearing an intriguing signature.

The message read, "Good Morning BunkMate

The message read, "Good Morning BunkMate.~" accompanied by a yellow happy face with blushing cheeks and a wide grin. Considering the personalities aboard this ship, only one individual would likely choose such a signature. Whispering Edward's name, (Y/n) attempted to stretch on the floor, working through the stiffness in her legs, arms, stomach, and back. Once she adjusted Faye's borrowed clothes on herself, their style spoke volumes about Faye's character.

A pristine white shirt paired with gym shorts. It's surprising to see if this woman owns any attire that's less revealing.

Securing her hair, (Y/n) stepped out, drawn by the sounds from the living room

Securing her hair, (Y/n) stepped out, drawn by the sounds from the living room. A glance brought some comfort; Jet, Ed, and Ein were present. The downside: he was there too, slouched on the sofa, a lit cigarette dangling from Spike's lips.