Extra Session with Jet: Know any good jazz music?

(Hey, you gotta spend sometimes with the other Bebop characters not just Spike.)

-Jet's P.O.V.-

It has been three days since our shorten of food has sunken in. I don't even think we have much left even for one person. Hell, I don't even think Ein could eat what was left. Sometimes it's hard being a bounty hunter in conditions like this. And we still had a day and a half to go if we wanted to restock the ship.

Everyone was losing their nerves. Faye, being the walking trouble, she always was the day we meet finished her third pack of cigarettes rolled around whiny that she was hungry. For the...you know...even I don't care.

But it was started to become a broken record. Her complaining isn't going to make any of us happy... Looking over again for the 5th time to see if I missed anything. Sadly, again though, nothing.

"....*Dramatic whining* JJJJJJJeeeeeeettttttt....hurry up and make something...my figure needs food..."

Faye was spread out on the couch with her hand over her forehead giving off the worst act I have ever seen refusing to even make some kind of effort to help or find some food herself. This is why I never want another woman on this ship...

That is all they do. Whine, complain, and nit-pick. If I wanted a woman on this ship, I'd join a curse... But even I can't take being in one place for too long the sea wasn't really for me. And Spike wasn't making living with them any easier.

Why am I the only one who has to do everything around here!?!! I have gotten use to Spike being the only one. Now, I've got Faye, and Edward...well no I take that back. Edward, I think I got her down...I think...

It is mostly Faye. And she is so demanding about everything. Maybe if she hadn't missed that shot with the bounty, we would have had him, and we wouldn't be 4 million woolongs out of food! My center part of my body growled loud at me again to feed it something.

Great one more thing that is complaining to me...

Thinking maybe I'll get some shut eye I head towards the living room when Edward screamed and shouted with her goggles on in front of her computer screen. Making everyone look her way.

"A ship! A ship! Edward has spotted with her hacker eyes a medical ship just over these coordinates. ~~~"

Spike, Faye, and I leaped over whatever was in our way to get to Ed as we huddled over her asking if she can do a quick security check. The screen flashed the insides of the security system as Edward had hacked her way inside the system on the ship with nothing but a mad evil grin.

"Edward is in! And there is no need for alarm for the ship looks abandoned!"

Ed showed us a blueprint of the inside and Spike and I spotted the very same thing. Once we saw the words "Food Storage Locker" it seems we have been saved by a miracle! Giving the orders that we break into three group loading out weapons. Faye tried to weasel her way to finding the food storage locker. But I remained Faye that there might be someone else stealing or taking something, they might need.

Yeah, I always hated this part of being stranded in the middle of space. But right now, I want to live. So, I don't have the time to be picky. Plus, Ed says that everyone has left so I'll live. Faye and I took one side of the ship. While I sent Edward and Ein with Spike.