Session #7: Heavy Metal Queen

(I know Edward WAS not on Bebop during this episode, but I'm gonna stay true to the episode as best as I can. And it is MY favorite episode, the woman has great taste in music. ~)

(Opening song~ Love this song~~)

A head banging music woke up (Y/n) as this WAS her alarm. Thankfully, Edward and Ein were not in for they slept all over in different areas of the ship. Sometimes (Y/n) thinks that Edward saying this is her room but it more of Edward just saying she has a room when she can sleep anywhere and time as long as she sleeps.

Stretching her back and arms by locking them together and pulling her arms over her head. (Y/n) rolled from the mattress on the floor as she started stretching her legs as she had her back against the wall. Sitting up straight as she did her pull outs like she does every day even before her 50-year power nap.

It is just 8 minutes of her day no harm no foul. ~ Changing into her clothes (Y/n) looked at a computer screen seeing her hair is getting longer. She never liked her hair long, frowning at how this is a bad sigh. Unplugging her iPod from her charging station near the mattress, (Y/n) switched to her headphones as she set them in her ears.

'....Ahhh~~ Nothing quite like soothing heavy metal music to wake up your body from a rare nap. ~ Oh, Dad...I miss your excellent taste in heavy metal music...'

Time surely has changed here...it wasn't so much as the 80's music (Y/n) missed. It is that people have lost great taste in music, and no one has ever heard of it or even never tried to listen to it once in their lives. Heading out of the room Edward was wearing her hacking goggles with Ein sitting right by her side as she must have been tracking and finding whatever their next bounty or whatever, whoever it was.

Jet, walked in, noticed (Y/n) as he waved with a half-crooked smile as he was on the radio or maybe this is a telephone now in this time period. Walking back and forth Jet was hovering over Edward as she was pointing to Jet the information that is listed on the target.

Scanning the room (Y/n) noticed how...it was quiet? Slowly moving her eyes without moving her head, back and forth. It was such a routine to hear some kind of screaming or yelling from behind or coming from the hallways up to the common room that (Y/n) had this sick feeling something was...very wrong.

It didn't occur to (Y/n) until then but...she has grown...USED to the chaos from either Spike or Faye that now she has the routine down to when they should be shouting now! Jet soon cut off the radio when he literally jumped hearing something slam into the fridge in the kitchen!

Edward, Ein, and Jet peeked over seeing (Y/n) slamming into the fridge on purpose that both Jet and Edward looked confused at what is (Y/n) doing? Jet, in a low voiced asked (Y/n) if she is, okay? With a surprised gaze in his eyes, Jet held his chuckle in his throat as best he could. He never would have guessed the sanest person on this ship, now has grown used to how Spike and Faye make time pass by on the ship.

It is almost to the three-month marker where their food is out from where they found (Y/n). Their next bounty was worth 12 million woolongs. Edward has looked over high and low to find out everything she can on this target named "Decker". And sadly, there isn't much on him. All they have on record is that it is a male. Blonde hair almost dirty blonde, glasses, and a dragon tattoo on his arm.

So, basically, it is like finding a needle in a haystack...the size of a galaxy to find one man. Now, (Y/n) knows how when in the movie "Finding Nemo" the narrator introduced the crowd.