Extra #2

*Kirthi Pov*

"Hello!" I lifted the call without looking at the ID and met with silence.

"What is it?" I asked understanding who is the caller and continued to close my eyes.

"You don't have a shift today, right? Even I am not going to work. Let's go out, Kirthi!" I smiled at those words and shifted to lay down normally.

"Do you think your parents will allow us to go on a date?" I asked opening my eyes and looked at the guest room I am staying at which is beside Satvik's.

"Let's go back to your home today and stay there. It is a wrong idea to even stay here." He mumbled making me chuckle.

"No! I want to stay here only and enjoy the days without having much to do after returning from work." I stated and he groaned at that.

"Okay! Let's go out after breakfast saying I have a shift and you have some work. It feels weird to be obvious before your parents." I mumbled and he immediately accepted saying we will follow my plan.

After freshening up, I walked out of the room to find Satvik climbing down the stairs. I walked towards him saying, "Good morning, Satvik!"

"You just call me Bhai even when it is just us. It feels weird to hear you call my name suddenly like that." He commented and I smiled nodding.

"So, what's the plan for today?" I asked glancing at Ansh's room which is still closed.

"Nothing! Yours?" he asked following the direction I am looking at.

"We both are going to lie and go for a date." I whispered and he nodded smiling but I sighed looking at him.

"It doesn't feel good to tell his parents and go or lie and then go. It's been a few days but they don't even see me as a person living here. I am invisible to them and it is hurting him." I mumbled and he paused hearing those words.

"Tell me your hobbies." He suddenly asked making me frown.

"Hmm! Gardening is my hobby and also cooking. Why?" I asked and he shook his head before checking the time.

"I will go and prepare breakfast." He stated and I stared at him feeling confused.

"Suddenly? Why? What happened?" I asked but he shook his head and climbed down the stairs in a rush before running towards the kitchen ignoring Ansh's parents who are in the living room.

I followed him but without running and found him taking out the ingredients from the refrigerator while the cook is standing away from him with a confused look.

"Let me help you!" I mumbled seeing the way he is handling things and it doesn't seem like he knows what is he doing.

"No! Go and stay away from the kitchen." He stated and I nodded thinking he must have some plan and it is better to not disturb his plan.

So, I walked towards the dining area and sat down while waiting for Ansh and also for Satvik to finish cooking.

However, after a few minutes, we all heard loud sounds and I glanced at the kitchen to find Satvik struggling even more but he shook his head when I moved to get up.

"What is he doing there?" Aunty asked reaching the dining area.

"Preparing breakfast, Aunty!" she frowned at that and took a step forward telling him to stop but he ignored her.

She immediately took out her phone and ordered Anusha to be here within half an hour and I sighed shaking my head. If she wants to keep Anusha and Satvik separate, why is she always involving Anusha in anything Satvik is doing.