Chapter 9

*Kirthi Pov*

"Why did you leave?" he calmly asked and I turned with a frown to see whether he is crazy or something but he is frowning back.

"I didn't know you wanted my help with the bride's shopping." I replied, stepping back to lean on my room door.

"You got hurt listening to my words?" he asked with concern tone, but his eyes are flickering something else.

"No! I was just disappointed." I replied shrugging.

"What?" he voiced out his confusion and I nodded before beginning my explanation.

"Until now all my break ups were because of some logical reason. I mean, even my Ex-fiance's parent's had some one percent logic in their words. But today the breakup didn't have any sense which is bad memory I have to live my whole life." I explained while he just kept looking at me.

"Anyway, I am sure I will be able to build some new memories soon with my next relationship and I can forget all this about you." I added and suddenly he pressed me to the door with his body weight while holding my shoulders.

"What relationship are you talking about? Who is it?" he screamed, making me flinch.

"I still didn't find but at present I have other plans. And I am not going to enter another one so soon also. Otherwise, it would be a rebound." I replied calmly.

"Forget about soon, later, right time and everything. You are not going to cheat on me." He ordered while I just stared at me.

"We broke up!" I pointed out and if it possible he pushed me more making me worry about my door.

What if it will break? I don't want to spend any on this thing right now and I have so many works to do at present to concentrate on this. And while it is being worked, I have to stay here also.

"Are you listening?" the words brought me out of my worry.

"No! So, I was just pointing out that we broke up." I started but he fumed more.

"What is you with you, woman? Why are you hell bent on breaking up?" he asked and I started getting a little doubt about his memory power.

"You are the one who said our relationship is over." I replied and suddenly he sighed before dropping his head on my shoulder.

"It was for my parent's ears. I don't want to end any relationship." He calmly explained in a tired voice.

"How could you even think that I will end this?" he asked with confused tone.

"Because you said those words?" I replied as a question to which he shook his head and lifted it to stare at me.

"I didn't mean them. I can't believe you accepted them." He literally accused me while I wish I can just stare at him with open mouth but I decided to say how stupid he is.

"So, when you actually want to break up and say the words, I should just think you are not serious and let the words go or accept them? Is there any manual as an instruction for this?" I asked, to which he immediately threw a glare at me.

"Will you stop with this break up topic?" he asked with an irritated expression.

"Sure! Let's stop with me breaking up with you." Saying that I pushed him off and walked near to the kitchen.

"What? Why?" he asked following me.

"Look, I am not saying I see our relationship reaching some marriage or anything but at least I was expecting some future. But today's incident showed me that, the future is a no way step in this. So, it is better to end it here." I explained in normal tone and drank some water waiting for his words of acceptance.