Chapter 11

*Ansh Pov*

"At least show some little concern, woman." I scowl at her while she just smiles sitting on the bed.

"I hope you will like this girl." She says, shrugging and I close my eyes in the middle of wearing the coat.

"You are enjoying this." I accused her and immediately hear her chuckle making me fist my hand.

"You are the one that is going to meet her. I am not sending you there." She points out and I feel her hands adjusting my coat.

I opened my eyes to stare at her with a stupid feeling inside. Yesterday I was so sure she will kick me out of the room or throw something at me when she gets to know that I have to meet some girl today but here she is getting me ready literally.

Does she really want to break up with me? I thought, frowning. Well, tough luck for her because I am not going to let her do that.

I glanced down to see her hands shaking a little and then looked up to see a fleeting emotion in her eyes.

"So, you are worried." Saying that I pulled her into my arms smiling.

"I should be worried about what? A chance of you liking this girl? If such chance is there, then I don't have any right to worry, right?" she asked making me frown at her words.

"No! There is not a single chance of me liking this girl." I assure her.

"Then there is no reason to worry, right?" she asks back and I sigh pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I will return and have your weirdness. Keep dinner for me too." I say stepping back.

"You are going to a high class restaurant and you want me to cook dinner? Why should I waste my energy?" she asks frowning.

"Fine! I will just sleep hungry." Saying that I walked off from our room and stepped near the main door when I heard her calling me.

I turned around with a smile, but her words of wishing me luck brought a scowl back and leave the house feeling anger at everyone.

"Yeah?" I asked the girl sitting before me while she gave a small smile.

"Seems like you are busy. Any new business deal?" she asked making me frown.

Then I realized that she is the daughter of my Dad's friend who is also a businessman and I am sure all these people think that if some businessman is lost then they are thinking about the business only.

And I would have done like that only but now I have a very important person to think about who is hell bent on giving me a headache with the thoughts and words.

"Something like that." I replied, giving her a nod and she smiles again.

"And what else?" I asked and she continued to talk while I started thinking how to leave from here.

Everything is fine now and after a few minutes I will leave somehow, but another thought entered my head. Now, as I am meeting the girls, what if even Kirthi starts searching for her grooms?

That thought made me stand up immediately getting curious looks from her and the waiter. I cleared my throat a few times not knowing what to say.

"I need to leave right now for... for... stomach upset." I said, taking out the money gesturing the waiter and gave him the money.

"Err... bye." I said, giving her a small smile and left the place in a rush.

Why didn't I think about that before? I thought slapping my forehead and started driving towards her house.