Chapter 14

*Kirthi Pov*

"Anusha!" I whispered, feeling surprised to see her here near the hospital waiting area.

"Bhai told me to give you some space, but I am leaving today for a trip. I wanted to meet you before I leave. Don't mind me, Kirthi." She said pleadingly.

"You can meet me whenever you want. I don't know why your brother told you that or why you followed it, but I was missing you too." I said smiling and she immediately hugged me.

"Let's go to my home." I said, smiling, but then realized how easy it is to guess that he is living with me from many things at home.

Well, if she finds out then she finds out. It is wrong to tell lies like this to her and I didn't tell any lie, but I didn't correct her also.

"Actually, I need to leave immediately. I wanted to visit you at home after your shift only, but suddenly that man started saying we don't have that much time and asked me to meet you here only. Even now I have only ten minutes." She explained and gestured to a car in the parking lot and I can clearly see him sitting inside the car.

I don't know why he said that, but if he had not then Ansh's lie would have been caught today for sure.

Before she could say anything else, we both felt a presence and turned back to see my boss walking towards us.

"Kirthi!" he said with a smile and stood beside me and stared at Anusha.

"Anusha! He is my boss and your doctor too." I said gesturing him.

"Really? I am sorry, I don't remember the faces much so I couldn't guess. I forgot to say thank you also." Anusha said and they both shook their hands and then I heard a door closing or shall I say slamming.

"He is my boss." Anusha explained when Satvik just walked near them and stood in silence.

"We both are bosses." My boss said and there was a relief on his face.

"Huh?" we three made a sound over his words.

"Did you tell them about us?" he suddenly asked, looking at me and Anusha frowned at me to whom Satvik gave the company in showing even depth confused expression.

"What about us?" I asked back, to which he frowned.

"Kirthi! I am still waiting for the answer. I proposed you remember." He replied and immediately there was a gasp.

"Look, you are my Ex-fiance who is going through a divorce and I am sure you have this feeling to do something but I will not be that something. Take a break from the work and don't use those words again near me. I am already in a relationship and it is better if you stay away from me unless it is for work related otherwise he will bring this whole hospital down. You don't know him." I simply said and turned to see Anusha with even more worried expression.

"You heard her! Now, just leave." Satvik said and after a few seconds my boss finally did, but not before whispering 'sorry'.

"Whom are you dating now? And you already forgot my Bhai?" Anusha asked, staring at me.

"Sha!" Satvik whispered and suddenly she turned around to look at him with a blank expression.

"What are you doing here? You said I can talk to her for ten minutes, then why? Can't I have at least that time without your presence?" she asked staring at him.

"Right! I will... I will just go." Saying that he walked off and she turned around with closed eyes.

"If it is giving you that much pain, then why to talk like that?" I asked holding her hand.