Chapter 15

*Ansh Pov*

"Why did you do that?" she asked, not even looking at me.

"Why not?" I asked back.

"Should I think that you donated because of the service in the heart?" she asked and I nodded, but realized she is still not looking at me.

"Yes!" I replied and she finally opened her eyes.

"Ansh! The working didn't even start at the orphanage to attract any donations and getting now one is nothing but personal." She explained.

"Then it is personal. My girlfriend just started something amazing and I am helping her out." I mumbled frowning.

"Yeah? Who does that for a girlfriend and that too when such amount is involved?" she asked frowning.

"You are looking at the person who does that." I replied, removing my coat not understanding her problem in the first place.

"Anyway, I made my Dad donate most part of it." I added, smiling but she didn't smile back.

"Go and have your dinner. I already had mine." She whispered before leaning back on the bed and closed her eyes.

"Fine! And don't sleep before I return." I whispered, kissing her cheek and took a bath first and then dinner while she just stayed on the bed.

"Now, tell me what is the problem." I said, settling on the bed beside her.

"Problem? The problem is the donation you made for an orphanage, which still didn't show whether it can do proper work or not. And based on what? A temporary relationship?" she asked, turning around.

"What temporary?" I asked her frowning and she frowned back.

"Ours!" she replied, gesturing, both of us.

"It is no longer temporary. We are in this for forever." I said the first thing that felt right and the word temporary felt too wrong.

"What?" she asked, sitting up and I followed her suite.

"Yeah! So, never use that temporary word, okay?" I ordered and she had gone a little pale.

"When did you decide?" she asked in a calm tone.

"Maybe a few days, but now for sure. We will be together all the time like forever." I replied in a serious determined tone.

"You mean like this? Like lovers all the life?" she asked in a whisper after a few seconds.

"No! Of course not! We will get married eventually when we both want to and then there will be kids." The words just rolled down the moment I started thinking.

Depending on our personalities a very private wedding would be the choice and then we may need to either shift to another house or get this extended for the kids. All the plans started moving in my head until I heard her scream.

"Stop! Just stop!" her scream shocked me out of my wits because she never screams like this.

"Kirthi!" I whispered her name and moved to hold her, but she got down from the bed and stared at me with hurt filling her eyes.

"You said you will never marry." She pointed out a little breathless.

"At that time that's what I thought, but now it feels like I can do it when it is you. I mean, we both are living practically like married. What will an extra legal document make a difference?" I asked her frowning but then realization settled.

"You said this is not for forever. You said there will be no marriage. Now, you are changing everything." She accused rubbing her hands.

"Kirthi! I know I dumped everything on you without thinking. Actually, with a lot of thinking at a time. I know this is sudden, but I am not saying we will marry tomorrow or anything but I was just saying there can never be temporary in our relationship and this is permanent. Don't think much about all that. Nothing changed, Kirthi." I said in a soft tone and shifted on the bed to reach her but she stepped back.