Chapter 7

*Kirthi Pov*

"What is this?" I asked, looking at the package Anusha placed in my hands.

"My gift for you and you have to wear it for today's date." She replied, smiling while I frowned at her words.

"Another date?" I asked, feeling like I am going to do some overtime.

"Nice reaction!" I heard the voice and turned to see him standing near the kitchen entrance, which I completely missed with her standing before me the moment I entered the house.

"There is no need to go to some hotel." I said, shrugging and he nodded before walking towards us.

"We are not going to some hotel. We are going to my flat." He said making both of us ask, "What?"

"Bhai!" she added in a warning tone.

"What? I am literally staying at her house for all these days like you accused and isn't it right for her to do the same with my flat? I don't want people to say I have double standards." He said shrugging while I smiled at his words and Anusha's glaring expression.

"No! Take her to a restaurant or have food here." She said folding her arms.

"It is her decision! Let's see if she wants to visit my flat or not." He said, folding his arms and they both stared at me.

"I finally have one." I whispered, making them frown.

"I finally have one who is trying to give terror to my dates." I explained making him scowl while she frowned but smiled at me understandingly.

"I will get ready." Saying that I started walking off ignoring the banter that started between the siblings, which involved with warnings and accusations of mistrust and so much more.

"Nice!" I said, looking around while he just nodded before gesturing the table where the food is already there.

"But I like your place more." He states when they both settled down.

"Even I like my place more." I said shrugging making him laugh.

"I asked Anusha about your favorites but she said she doesn't know. So, I got my favorites prepared." He explained serving me the first dish.

"I don't have favorites." I explained making him frown and ask the reason behind it.

"Because I have to feel bad if I can't eat my favorite food when I want to." I said to which he slowly nodded with confusion.

"Here! Today I present you with three desserts and you can eat all." He said after we finished the dinner making me smile.

"Okay!" I said, accepting his offer, but he moved them away before I can reach making me frown.

"While watching the movie." He placed the rule and stood up before moving towards the couch and I followed him before we both sat down.

"What is your dream, Kirthi?" he suddenly asked after sometime to which I smiled.

"Get married and have a big family." I replied after which silence followed.

"Why?" he asked making me turn and stare at him.

"Because I want it." I replied, to which he slowly nodded and I asked, "What is yours?"

"To completely own my parent's company and in short words, coming out of their thumb." He replied while I continued to stare at him in confusion.

"You said we are the rich people and you are right, but that's all we are. My sister dared to step out of their perfect world and lost it. I don't have that dare, but I want to make it my own perfect world." He continued holding my hand.