Chapter 12

*Kirthi Pov*

"You will get late for work. Actually, you will get me late for work." I whispered when he continued to sleep holding me.

"Why don't we skip going to work? I already told my parents that I had a headache yesterday for returning early from the meeting with another girl." He whispered pulling me more into his hold.

"First time you got stomach ache and this week headache. Why don't you use AIDS and it will work better?" I asked and felt him going still.

He slowly turned me around and I saw his shocked expression while I stared back at him in confusion.

"You are joking, right?" he asked, but I shook my head.

"What am I going to do with you?" he asked sighing.

"You can start leaving your hold. I have an important case to be present." I replied and finally he let me go scowling.

"You really should try my idea." I said the moment I stepped away from the bed with a grin.

"You were joking! I mean, the great Kirthi just joked." He said with a shock expression to which I threw the powder bottle I was able to get hold of as the first thing at him.

He just laughs continuously even after I get ready. I saw that he is still lying on the bed lazily making me remember his dramatic call from yesterday to his Mother.

However, he got a shock when his Mom said she will send food through their driver which he stopped saying he is staying at his friend's house.

"What if your parents give surprise visit again to your flat?" I asked, tying my hair into a bun.

"I bribed my security guard to tell them I just left whenever they come." He replied, making me pause and I shook my head knowing well he is master of such things.

"You look great with your hair open, but not with a bun. However, by this no one is going to try to have a date with you desperately." Hearing his words I turned around to see him grinning.

"My Ex-fiance asked me out when he saw me with this bun every day. During the first date only he saw me with open hair." I pointed out and suddenly his grin changed to something else.

"Your boss!" he mumbled and suddenly gave me a curious look.

"Are you trying to make me jealous? He asked, frowning.

"I was stating a fact." I replied shrugging.

"Leave! Before I pull you back here." He warned, closing his eyes.

"You should talk to her. It's been one week and she was worried about you too." I calmly said, but he ignored, making me sigh and walk near to him.

"Okay! I will leave." Saying that I pressed a kiss to his forehead, but he moved his hand to hold me down and released his hold only after a proper kiss.

I smiled when he didn't even open his eyes and walked off shaking my head at his acts every day.

"What happened to that guy?" I heard my Boss voice and glanced up from the scrubs to see him staring at me.

"Yes?" I asked him not understanding the words.

"Last time a guy came to meet you, right? What happened to him?" he asked making me frown.

"Why?" I asked not wishing to give him any reply.

"Because there is some guy here wishing to meet you who is not the previous one." He replied, making me frown both at his words and attitude.