Epilogue

*Kirthi Pov*

"That's where the problem lies, Kirthi." His reply made me frown in the middle of fast heart beating.

"What?" I asked him in a whisper.

"I can't end this. I can't think of ever ending this relationship even though you don't have a problem with that prospect." He replied shrugging while I stared at him in shock.

"I am not moving out. I just felt it was better if we both have the space for a few days. So, I took only a few pairs of my clothes." He continued and I glanced at his small bag.

"Ansh!" I mumbled, not knowing what to say, but I know I don't want him to leave and that too this upset.

"It is my mistake too to dump everything on you, but I didn't plan it. You know that I just say whatever I think in my head before you." He mumbled sighing.

He walked back near me and leaned forward to press a kiss to my forehead before whispering, "Don't worry too much. Go to sleep."

When he started walking off, I got down from the bed and followed him not getting the words to say, but then he stopped near the main door and turned around.

"You said you have to compromise at some point and you did at the word family." He said frowning and I slowly nodded back.

"Then how about a chance of compromising on the words 'I love you'?" he asked and I felt myself more speechless hearing his words.

"I love you, Kirthi. Hope those words have a chance to get compromised on." Saying that he just walked off while I stumbled back.

"Stupid! Stupid!" I repeated the word and I don't know whom am I calling using that word.

Rubbing my face, I locked the door and walked to my room. I fell on the bed and closed my eyes tightly, feeling his words repeating in my head.

Even after sometime, when I couldn't sleep, I rolled over feeling frustrated over not getting the sleep.

Wasn't I fine to be normal when my engagement got broken or with any ended relationships before? Now? Now, it is too difficult and that's what I was trying to tell him. With him in the question I will get screwed over for sure.

"I can't come to work today. I am not feeling well." I mumbled calling my co-worker and asked her to fill in for me.

With no proper sleep from where will I go and do my work? I thought, shaking my head and started preparing breakfast.

After finishing the preparation I slapped my forehead, realizing I prepared it for two. What happened to you, Kirthi?

"I don't think I can meet you today, Anusha." I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Is everything okay? Did you give another thought about my brother?" she asked making me frown.

"What?" I asked her feeling shock.

She doesn't know we both are even together, right? Then why is she asking like she knew about yesterday's events.

"Is he still giving you space?" she asked and this time I was not able to think what to say.

"I mean, can't you think of getting back together?" with these words I sighed, realizing she was talking about the breakup and not yesterday's topic.

"Can I talk to you later?" I asked, feeling guilty and hung up.

This is all because of you! I thought, shaking my head, wishing he was here so that I can say those words directly to him.

In the afternoon, I sat in the garden and looked around only to realize he covered each and every spot with his presence.