Patches and bolts, part 1

The animatronic rabbit whimpered, he felt trapped in the such little space in the garage he was given. Being nearly 7 foot did not help. He wanted to go in but by Henry's standards he wasn't suitable for the house, or even outside, he didn't wanna go outside anyways. It was to cold, to cold for the rotting organs that pumped like it wasn't dying. Springtrap had been waiting in the garage for Henry all day. Henry had to run some errands with Charlie.

Before the rabbit could start his hourly whine in agonising pain Henry entered, shoving the door open with his foot, his arms being dragged down by bags of Material and other things.
"Sorry for the long wait Will." Henry said huffing slightly and he placed the bags down.
"Y-you know..y-you c-can c-cal-l me.. s-sp-ring.. t-rap.. r-right?" Springtrap said, tilting his head.
"Gotta fix that voice box." Henry dug in the bag pulling out a small metal box and an air pump container.
"C-cool down sy-system." Springy muttered, Henry ran over to his desk and got some bolts and screw drivers of different sizes and walked over to springtrap, springtrap eyed down the items and looked up at Henry.
"I r-rather ..s-speak l-like a b-broken r-record p-player." Spring said with a slight sad tone. Henry rolled his eyes and lifted up spring's head causing him to Yelp. Henry felt up and down the animatronics neck and grabbed a small crew driver, he dug it into the side of the metal ignoring any flesh that shone out. He pushed the screw driver in and tugged making a small metal compartment open, Henry cringed and looked up at the very uncomfortable rabbit.
"This is going to hurt."
"N-no sh,shit" springtrap rolled his eyes, then yelled after feelings Henry's hand dig into his skin.
"You weren't this much of a cry baby when you were alive." Henry joked trying to calm down springy as he nudged and removed the springbonnie voice box.
"Yeah well try and be a walking corpse."
Henry stopped, Williams voice sounded... way deeper after removing the original voice box. It was weird hearing a voice he hadn't heard in 20 years,
" I didn't know you can still speak." Henry looked up, quite amazed.
"Neither did I." Springy coughed, the inside of the neck bulged with movement, Henry grabbed the new voice box, which mostly would be a place holder to make sure springs original voice wouldn't just randomly stop working, and with the air pump it would allow for more clearer talking and other useful things, he in-placed them and took a step back.

"Speak." Henry demanded.
"I'm not a dog." William responded, his voice was clear as water.
"You might as well be one." Henry smiled, as if it was possible, the springbonnie suit blushed.

Henry brushed his hands together.
"Well that's all I'm doing today, I can repair the rest of you tomorrow to fix your....situation." Henry gestured to the guts that pulsed within the massive hole of the suit and body.
"I'm excited for that, will then I be allowed in the house?" Springy leaned down, making his head the same height of Henry.
"Depends on how Charlie feels, she's planning on moving out with John anyways." Henry sounded sad with the last sentence.
"What's her opinion on the matter?" Springy asked, nudging closer.
"Well she doesn't like you for starters. And doesn't want you near her room."
Spring let out a dramatic gasp.
"What does she take me for? Some creep?"
"I don't know..well I'll see you tomorrow Will." He patted the rabbits head and walked off.
"Springtrap."
"I'm not calling you that."
The door closed and spring was left  alone.

YEAHHHHH, hope you enjoyed after I've been not writing