Disturbing a family dinner

So glad to be writing again. :] hope you enjoy))

Springtrap laid in the guest bedroom staring at the ceiling soaking in the warmth, he felt more alive than he ever did. He was quickly adapting to new life with Henry, he felt safe and loved sort of. Springtrap tossed and turned for a moment, realising something was bugging him. He's been here for a good month now at least, Charlie has accepted him in her own way.. but that wasn't it. Everytime he smelt food he would begin to drool. Springtrap didn't take food as a consideration because hey, he's a dead corpse, how would he eat? But it was obvious he still had his desires and being stripped away from eating for so many years has a toll on you.

Springtrap stared at the guest bedroom door, debating if he should bother Henry asking for food. What if he can't eat? He'll just be more of a problem to Henry, Henry was already concerned enough that spring had locked himself in the guest room and wouldn't even ever leave. The outside was dangerous but he was becoming more human again. So every craving he had is coming back. Springtrap sat up then stood up making the bed bounce upwards. He dragged himself towards the door and hesitated before grabbing the door knob. He turned it and the door swung open, he looked out and stared at the empty hallway. Henry's door was open, empty, Charlie's was shut but obviously empty too. Had they left? He stalked down the hallway and soon made his way downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"He hasn't left the room for ages I'm getting worried." Henry mumbled, cooking food at the stove. Spring moved back hiding behind a wall.
"Why be worried he sucks." Charlie said seated at the table, another man was seated at the table, he seemed familiar to Springy. John, he soon realised. It's Charlie's boyfriend John. What was he doing here? Henry let out a heavy sigh.
"So John, tell me. You got a place of yours right? Where's it?" Henry turned around and leaned against the counter next to the stove, the smell of meat filled the air.
"Uh," John began a bit nervous, "it's out of town, but not to far, maybe a 2-3 hour drive? It's a nice house my parents actually bought it for me." John leaned back in his chair, he smirked. Charlie smiled.
"You got a job?" Henry questioned, springy chuckled to himself, he never took Henry as this type of a dad.
"Daaadddd! Leave John alone with the questions." Charlie groaned.
"Alright alright- one more question though."
Johns eyebrow lifted.
"You guys hungry?" Henry asked turning back around.
"Of course we are!" John and Charlie said at the same time, chuckling at the timing, Henry smiled. Henry handed out bowls of stew to the kids and made his own, and also a second one. Lone. Springy tilted his head, was someone else suppose to join? Was there someone else in the house already? Henry didn't eat and rather stare at the bowl next to him.
"He's not gonna come down tonight." Charlie mumbled eating her food, John looked at the bowl slightly uncomfortable. Springtraps ears perked up, she was talking about him! Had Henry made dinner for him every night for a month? He started to feel bad. Silence fell between everyone and springtrap took this as his time to shine.

"Oh? What's for dinner?" Springtrap spoke making everyone jolt and turn, he walked to the table with a smile on his creepy rabbit face.
"W-William!" Henry sutttered, there appeared to be tears in his eyes, fogging up his glasses, Charlie dropped her spoon in her bowl and John stood up.
"Oh hi John." Spring rolled his eyes.
"Charlie you said he was dead!" John let his hands point at springtrap.
"Well I can't just tell you my dad is sleeping with a dead murderer!" Charlie shouted back.
"Charlie!" Henry raised his voice a little, rare for him.
"Dad!" She looked mad.
"Unneeded drama you children, I'm not here to hurt anyone, I haven't for 10 years and 3 months, I just want to eat." Springtrap moved to the table next to Henry.
"Can you even eat?" Charlie asked.
".. I don't know." Spring responded, he turned to Henry, "mind getting me a bucket?" Henry stood up and left to get a bucket. Spring sat down at the table, the seat creaking under him, he looked at the stew in front of him and he grabbed the bowl, Charlie and John stared curiously.
"Ahh." Springtrap let out a mini moan, he ate all the stew within seconds. Henry had just basically came back to see both Charlie and John dumbfounded staring at the animatronic rabbit, Henry's eyes hit the bowl, he gained a dumbfounded face.
"How- what- where did it go?!" Charlie questioned,
"I need that bucket now Henry." Springtrap said, Henry quietly handed it over watched as the animatronic gagged and vomited into the bucket.
"SO IT APPEARS I CAN AND CANNOT EAT." Spring shouted, his voice muffled in the bucket, Charlie cringed holding Johns hand tightly.
"DID I JUST VOMIT UP MY STOMACH?"
The room fell silent.
"OH WAIT THATS MY LIVER. . . I THINK."
"What do you mean you think??" Henry asked shaking slightly, very concerned.
"I HAVENT ARGGHH I HAVENT CARED ABOUT MY ANATOMY FOR 10 YEARS HENRY!!!"
". Fair point- are you okay?"
"ABSOLUTELY NOT."
Springtrap finally removed his head from the bucket, blood dripped out from the mouth.
"Awh gross." Charlie said looking away, John just stared in shock.
"What? Never seen a dead corpse in an animatronic vomit before?"
"William your disgusting." Henry mumbled grabbing a tea towel.
"Springtrap." Spring responded, looking at Henry, Henry walked up to him and started wiping his face.
"Springtrap whatever, your still my William."
Springtraps eyes sparkled slightly before he looked away.
"Yeah I'm leaving come on John." Charlie said standing up picking up the two bowls of stew, John following behind, the two men watched them go upstairs and chuckled.

1k words! Good start for me from not writing in ages \:]
I hope you guys like today's chapter.