His happiest day

((My art ^))

This day was bound to happen, even as much as springtrap tried forgetting it existed it was impossible, he missed those happy memories so this day hurt more than ever. He laid in the guest bed at the early hours of 5am. The room felt like it was spinning when he looked at the ceiling, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before sitting up and looking out the window.

"I plunge myself into thought wondering why you always wake up looking sad." A male voice echoed calmly through the guest room. Springtraps head shot back, his eyes landing on Henry's face. He let out a ragged sigh and turned his animatronic body towards to the human male.
"Do you remember what today is Henry." Springtrap said, sadness echoing in his voice. Henry started to walk towards him, a smile on his ginger face.
"Yes I do. Today is the best day ever, your best day ever." Henry responded, crouching in front of the animatronic, springtrap tilted his head in confusion.
"Michael is finishing his night shift, we can go to the pizzeria if you'd like. You can walk around and see the new animatronics-" Henry began but shortly got cut off by springtrap.
"More animatronics? There's another pizzeria?" Springtrap stood up accidentally knocking Henry over, Henry chuckled, standing up and dusting himself off.
"Yeah, we got a new pizzeria, it's called "rockstar Freddys pizza place", it's way bigger than the old place and we have way more animatronics." Henry said, sounding proud of himself being able to make so many animatronics in so little years. That being a decade. Springtrap looked at the smaller male for a moment, thinking. A new pizzeria, new animatronics, so much improvement and time had changed without him, and his son- that surely would be a gift. He grabbed Henry's arm which surprised Henry.
"We are going to the pizzeria!" Spring exclaimed, joyous. Henry smiled and nodded.

The truck suddenly stopped and Henry unbuckled himself, opening the door and locking it, he made his way to the back part of the truck and helped springtrap out of the trunk. They walked silently to the front of the building, Henry unlocked the doors and pushed them open, allowing springtrap to walk forward, quickly the animatronic stumbled in and ran to the closest party room, letting out a loud gasp of excitement. Henry made his way in and watched as Spring walked up to the animatronics on stage that were powered down. Spring was looking at every new feature, moving limbs of the newer animatronics, lifting the faces and basically checking every mechanic. After a while of spring being excited by the animatronics a door slammed shut, causing both males in the room to be startled, soon they turned and faced the door that shut. Another younger male entered. Michael Afton, he stood there, looked at Henry then to springtrap.

"I thought you would've scrapped that thing," Michael said, staring down the animatronic, "why is it here?" Henry let out a sigh as springtrap walked towards Michael, michaels frown seemed to deepen.
"Hi Michael!" Springtrap said, happiness in his voice, Michael raised a brow and looked at Henry.
"That's your ..father." Henry mouthed to Michael, michaels eyes widened as he looked back at the animatronic towering over him.
"Dad?!"
"Son!"
Springtrap picked up his eldest son with ease, lifting him up onto his shoulder. Michael looked uncomfortable touching the animatronic, springtrap spun around for a moment before putting Michael down and looking at his son with a massive grin, it had been years and his son was all grown up! A bit dead looking too, a scar laced Michaels right cheek, which went up to his eye, his hair was messy and the hat given to employees was basically placed on. His uniform was decent though, he smelled like shit though. Springtrap didn't mind the appearance of his son, he hadn't realised how much he missed his kids. His animatronic face sagged to a frown. Michael looked down and his eyes widened even more like he remembered something, he looked up at his father and smiled awkwardly.
"Happy birthday dad." Michael said, he hugged the animatronic, hesitating at first.
"You remembered?" Springtrap mumbled into his sons ear.
"I wished you a happy birthday every year you've been gone." Michael admitted, his grip tightening, Spring wrapped his arms around Michael.
"I'm..sorry for everything." Springtrap's tone softened, Michael didn't respond aside from digging his face deeper into the animatronics fur. They stood there in the embrace for a while, before Michael pulled away letting out a tired sigh and his head flopping back to look up at the animatronic, he Pat springtraps nose and began to speak.
"Hope you have a good birthday dad, I'm going home." Michael let out a yawn and stretched, springtrap nodded remembering his son had just finished a six hour night shift.
"I love you kid." Springtrap said as Michael began to walk away, he turned around for a moment.
"Haven't heard that in years, love you too." Michael responded with a chuckle, and left.
Henry looked at Springtrap as springtrap gave Henry a smirk, spring was happy, even if things were far different from how they used to be.

"Henry I want cake." Spring groaned, resting his head on a table.
"Your going to vomit it out, and I don't have time to make one." Henry responded placing a party hat on the animatronic.
"Walmart."
"I'm not taking you to Walmart."
"It's my birthday! Walmart."
Henry rolled his eyes.
"Alright fine I'll buy you a Walmart cake, what do you want."
"Chocolate cakeeee." Spring smiled and drooled, he wanted that cake so bad.
"Alright. You stay here, I'll be back soon!" Henry booped the animatronic and proceeded to leave the building, leaving the animatronic alone, he had already explored every crevice of this pizzeria, even crawling through the vents as he realised he could fit. There was nothing new to him in this place anymore, not even that weird little robot bear that reminded him of Funtime Freddy which talked about Michael constantly. He wondered what time it was, and when the pizzeria would open.. if nothing had happened within the hours he'd been here maybe the pizzeria was closed for the day? He stood up and wondered around touching the walls, gliding his metal fingers across bumps and cracks. This place was far bigger than any pizzeria he'd made, he was proud of Henry and his work, he made his way back to the table he originally sat at, sitting down on the chair making it groan painfully he sighed. Waiting for the front doors to open to show a gingery happy face.

Henry walked into the empty pizzeria holding the cake springtrap requested, he made his way to the party room to find springtrap half asleep on the table. He walked up and placed the cake down quietly. A couple sniffs came from the massive rabbit before his head shot up and grabbed the plastic packaging around the cake, ripping it off. Henry took a step back.
"Woah! No need to be savage, no one's gonna take it." Henry laughed, springtrap side eyed him.
"I haven't had cake in 10 plus years." Spring said, grabbing a piece of cake, not cutting it. Just shoving his hand into it, a handful of chocolate cake.
"Yeahh." Henry watched slightly disgusted as springtrap shovelled the cake into his mouth, his ears fell back and the cotton tail was wagging.
"At least he's enjoying himself." Henry mumbled to himself and crossed his arms.
"I heard that!" Springtrap said, muffled slightly as he shoved the rest of the cake into his mouth.

The end.

Hope you guys enjoyed todays chapter. Also- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! March 20th. Im officially 15 :]