THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE

All of that happened in the past. Now it's time to embrace the present and look forward to the future.

Nari sends letters to the boys she loved and loves, in an attempt to right the wrongs she's done and clear up all the misunderstandings she may have caused. As scared as she is, she feels it's the right way to face her past and finally live in the present with no more regrets and fears.

Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, and Kai Huening receive letters from Kim Nari, the girl they never expected to see again...or at least, not see for a very long time, but fate has its own mysterious ways of working.

✧✧✧

A TXT romance & angst au.
Inspired by Letters to Reality by .

➜plenty of fluff
➜chapters of varying length
➜more angst and heartbreak
➜small discussions of self-harm, depression and anxiety

✧✧✧

Writing period: 3rd November 202131st December 2021

Published: 31st December 2021
Completed: 8th March 2022

✧✧✧

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the real-life figures in this book (emphasis on the fiction in fanfiction), meaning it is something written of my imagination. The actions of the characters do not reflect those of their real-life counterparts.

I've read Letters to Reality like a year ago, but find it hard to remember the exact details, but know the basic concept, so I apologize if I accidentally copy anything.

I DO NOT TOLERATE PLAGIARISM. Do not steal my book or copy my idea. It's okay to take inspiration, but NOT to copy the whole thing. I did not write this for people to copy. Be assured that I WILL take action if this story is plagiarized. If you do happen to see this on any platform other than Wattpad, please let me know as this is the ONLY place where my works are available.

That being said, I hope you enjoy this story!