Author's Note.

THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURETOTAL WORD COUNT: 29,799

Honestly I had no idea if I was ever going to finish this after I wrote Soobin's letter but my good friends Prince_Wish and peshanfroot helped, pulling me through, mostly by reading my notes and alternating between telling me it's good and that their hearts are breaking. And they even gave me a lot of ideas! These two are quite the pair, I tell you. Thanks, guys. I love you.

Writing this was tough since it was quite emotionally loaded, but I made it through. The original outline had a lot of differences, especially for their reunion part, but the changes were for the better, I believe. In the original outline, the story was supposed to extend further into their life as a married couple but I felt like I was dragging it out too long already so I ended it off that way. You're free to imagine that part as you wish.

Like I said, Blue Hour Taehyun is the reason why he's the main lead in the end. In some drafts, Nari decides to reject them all, and in others, she chose Beomgyu. I decided that going for Taehyun made more sense as I wrote the letters, considering the background I gave them. But believe me, it was no easy choice. I kept second-guessing myself way too often.

I hope you enjoyed this book. It took me longer than I expected to finish this, but now here it is. I love you for reading and supporting!