CH. 18

Y/n’s POV

I was sweating. And it only stopped twenty minutes into the movie when I finally devoted my whole attention to the screen and tried to don't take much notice of the hottest man sitting next me. Scary movies are my escape from reality and I wouldn't let a boy ruin that for me. Either way I think I did the right thing by inviting him to join us, better than staying home sulking alone on his day off. Who throws a sleepover on a school night, anyway?

“So, what did you think of the movie?” Taehyung asked Jungkook once we were outside.

“It’s nice, my guess about the killer was wrong tho” he smiled genuinely and it made me happy to see how comfortable he was at least with Tae.

“That’s the beauty of Scream” I chuckled “And they even joke about horror movies and the rules about what can get a person killed”

“It’s been a while since we haven’t watched a good film on Wednesdays. Can’t believe I let you share your addiction with us” Hoseok spoke and threw an arm around my shoulders and I smiled at his remark.

“That’s true. Did it take your mind off San?” Jungkook’s tongue was poking against the side of his cheek as his gaze landed on me and it took him a few seconds to answer.

“It did, actually”

“That’s what horror movies are all about. Like,” Hobi said “escaping reality with your friends for a little while”

“Isn't that what all movies are for?”

“Ha, definitely not,” Taehyung scoffed, probably remembering how his addiction started “Anyway, what are we eating?”

“Jungkook should choose,” the older one in the group suggested and we stared at the tattooed boy who got a little embarrassed.

“Hum, actually, I should get home. I’m a little tired”

“Oh, sure! No problem, we can drop you off” I smiled and we said our goodbyes to Hoseok before heading to Tae’s car.

“You won’t go with him?” Jungkook mumbled from the back seat and I barely heard.

“His house is in the opposite direction of mine” I turned to look at him “Hey, if you want we can buy some hamburgers and go eat at your place. Or Taehyung’s place since I know it’s not polite to offer to go to other people's houses”

“Because it’s very nice to offer your friend's place” Tae joked.

“Oh shut up. You two live close by” I turned forward again.

“Actually, Namjoon just texted saying he’s heading to my house. I’m sorry”

“Don’t worry about it, really. We’ll have other opportunities” I smiled hoping he could see it.

“I guess you’re right”

Jungkook’s POV

I lied when I said I was tired, I took a good nap after leaving San at his friend’s house. I did not lie when I said Joon was at my place, completely unannounced. I just wasn’t in the mood to spend more time with Y/n feeling my heart hurt at her sign. I did had a nice time with them but she smells way too good for her own good and I keep wanting to smell and kiss her neck since I act dumb when I like someone. Apparently.

The rest of the drive consisted of the three of us openly complaining about Ms. Choi’s classes. Y/n was the one who gently forced Taehyung to apply for her course and he never regretted something so badly in his life. When they dropped me off at home they reinforced that I’m more than welcome to join them every Wednesday and Tae emphasized that I should call my friends as well. It’s not that easy since I have San but I was thankful.